DESPERADO: SEVEN

Izuku toyed with his fingers as overhaul drove them to their home after a messy meeting with Giran

Izuku toyed with his fingers as overhaul drove them to their home after a messy meeting with Giran. He looked over and saw how angry the man looked, "Izuku" "yes..?"

"I know I told you that I wanted you to entertain our guest but why did you wear that?" "Oh...Hari told me you wanted to me to wear this, he said it shouldn't be a big deal since I'm 'use' to wearing things like this"

Izuku flinched when he felt the car start to go faster. He wasn't sure if it was his fault Kai was mad but all he knew was that he did not want to be around him, it's been two days since they've met and he's already seeing his bad side.

Overhaul's Pov
I sat down in my office and called in Hari who entered with a smile on his face "so how was the meeting?" "Hari, I have a question for you"

"Well what is it?" "Did you or did you not make Izuku come out and strip for others out there during MY meeting?" His face dropped before he let out an awkward laugh "Kai! What's the matter with you? You never care about others? Besides it's not like that boy doesn't show off his ass already-"

"Hari, that boy is my assistant and just because you work for me does not mean you can go around making him wear some crappy stuff unless I said so" "seriously? Like I said he's a prostitute! He doesn't mind it" "I know what he is but you shouldn't be doing him like that"

"Then why hire him? He's not good at anything than sucking guys dicks and letting them fuck him all fucking night" "enough Hari, you either shut your mouth and treat him right or you're fired"

He looked a me with shock before frowning and leaving the room while slamming the door shut. I sighed as I rubbed the sides of my head, I looked up as I heard the door open and saw Izuku standing there.

"Chisaki...I was wondering if I can still work at my job" he said as he plays with his fingers. "You can call me by my name Izuku, and no you can not work there anymore"

"Why not?" "Because I want you to be apart of my group, you are my assistant remember? Besides I'm paying you thousands of dollars each month, isn't that better than your old job?" "I guess so..." I stood up from my desk and headed over to him.

I lifted him by his chin and looked at his eyes, down to his lips. "Why don't you spend the night?" "Oh...I can't tonight, I have to go home and take care of my cat-" "cat?" I ask.

"Yes, I have a cat waiting for me at home" "oh, well okay then, I'll send you home with one of my men" he nodded at me with a smile before walking out the room.

I stood outside my home and watched Izuku enter the car and go home. Hari walked out and leaned on the building, "I have a feeling you're growing a soft spot for that prostitute" he says making me turn to him "he has a name, and of course not, I wouldn't let myself down like that"