DESPERADO: TWENTY NINE

Katsuki's PovI entered the jail room they kept Deku in and saw him spinning around the pole they gave him after he kept whining and complaining for one

Katsuki's Pov
I entered the jail room they kept Deku in and saw him spinning around the pole they gave him after he kept whining and complaining for one. He saw me and quickly got down. "Kachann!" He said and ran up to the bars, he smiled at me as I frowned.

"God you look so dirty, and what did I tell you about keeping your god damn clothes on?" I said after noticing he had unzipped his suit and had it folded down showing off his upper body. "It got too hot, you guys have me in hell I did nothing wrong" he whined "Deku don't even start, You've joined the villains side and done horrible stuff and that's why you're here" I told him making him groan.

"I'm innocent" he said pouting "how?" "Well you already know what type of work I do" he said as gripped onto the bars. He leaned in and licked the bar up "oh god..." I said in disgust making him laugh "god just listening to your laugh convinces me you really did join the villains, why did you? Didn't you always looked up to the heroes?"

He paused for a second and smiled "I'm not a villain Kachann, I'm just a prostitute who fell in love with a rich sexy Yakuza villain, I did anything for him" he said as I rolled my eyes "that's believable considering how stupid you are" "so mean, kachann when will I get out? It's so boring in here" "well deal with it, this is your consequence for choosing such a horrible life style"

"Are you leaving me?" Deku asked as I was about to walk away "I have to, you think I have time to stick around and listen to you complain?" "Well yeah, aren't we friends?" "Fuck no, I ain't friends with a slut like you" he gasped and put his arm through the gaps of the bar to reach for me but I stepped back "how could you say that! Why does everyone think of me like that?"

"Well if you hadn't chose the sad slutty life of a prostitute then you would have more respect on your name!" I shouted at him making him go quite. "And if you chose a real man instead of a man with money then maybe you wouldn't be here either" "I didn't choose him for his money, I chose him because I loved him! And I was willing to do anything to earn his love back"

"Killing people for a dumb ass man is not something you should be doing, you should've been fixing yourself" "and you know what? He never loved you Deku, if he did you wouldn't have to do all this for him" I looked at him one more time before walking away as he silently cried to himself.

The next day was the trial of dekus , he was waving and winking at every man in the room and I felt so embarrassed, who would've known the boy who cried when you stepped on ants would end up like this?

"Deku sit your ass down" I tell him as he rolls his eyes "listen just because you're going through a heart break doesn't mean you can start losing yourself, take this as an opportunity to start new and fresh" he looked at me and sighed "fine..."

"In the trail of Izuku Midoriya, You will be sentenced to 30 years in prison"

I glanced over at Deku who had his head down as he was escorted out until he turned around taking the security's gun and shooting him before shooting at everybody else.

"GOD DAMMIT DEKU! YOURE MAKING IT WORSE ON YOURSELF" I shouted as I charged at him. He laughed as he continued to go crazy not caring about the consequences, that day was the day I realized he was no longer the same Deku I knew.