DESPERADO:THREE

Izuku's PovI yawned and turned over in the bed I was in

Izuku's Pov
I yawned and turned over in the bed I was in. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was alone, "fuck...I feel so sore" I sighed as I laid back down after failing to sit up without pain.

Finally I got up and picked up the shirt off the floor and put it on, I grabbed my underwear and slipped it on. I walked out of the room where I saw the same guy I slept with, now that I think of it I don't think I even got his name.

"You're awake" he says as he stands up "that's my shirt" "I know" I say and sat down and watched him walk away before he came back handing me a drink.

"What time is it?" I ask "it's 10" "oh...I'm gonna be late for work" I got up and went back to the room putting my original clothes back on. The man walked me out of his house and looked at me "here" he reaches into his pocket before pulling out a roll of money.

My eyes widened and I looked back at him "that's a lot for just one night" I say "so? Take it" I hesitated before taking the money from him "thank you" I say bowing down.

I then started walking making my way to work as I counted the money. "Dammit, I forgot to get his name..." I sighed as I entered The bar and headed to my locker. I started to get dressed and started to make myself look like a woman.

"You already have a lot of people asking for your services" My manager said as he handed me the clipboard. I looked at it and the set it down before heading to my first table where all the men applauded "she looks sexy!" I sat down in between them and crossed my legs "hello boys" I say with a smile.

I spent my day sitting and fooling around with the drunk men. Some were cute, some were drunk and some were nasty. "You have such a cute face" a man told me as he sat next to me. I smiled and just as I was about to respond I heard a familiar voice.

"Let's just get this over with"

It was him, it was the same rich man I had sex with. Now that I think about it wasn't he some type of Yakuza member? His tattoos give him away, especially his evil look.  I watched him walk with a group of men into a room, it's the same room where shit always goes down with no good people.

After my shift I walked home, It was kinda cold and the mini dress did not help keep me warm at all. A car honked making me turn and see a luxury black car pull up to me, the window rolled down and I bent down to see the person. It was him, the same guy from yesterday.

"Get in"