DESPERADO: SIXTEEN

Izuku was in Kai's office who was making a plan for Izuku, after the murder he committed Kai had came up with an idea to make Izuku the seductive one from the group

Izuku was in Kai's office who was making a plan for Izuku, after the murder he committed Kai had came up with an idea to make Izuku the seductive one from the group. "You're good at making yourself attractive and you played the last guy well, you think you can do it again?"

"Well I guess? I just feel a bit bad about the things I do" "don't, you're working for me and this is the type of job we do" "so you're in?" Izuku gave it a thought before nodding "great, now come on, I'm going to take you shopping"

"Huh? What for?" "For you new position, we're gonna need to get you new stuff for your job" "I don't want to spent money-" "I'm paying, so don't worry, I don't mind losing a million I'll just get it back in two days"

Izuku entered the store with Kai and started to look around as Kai followed behind. He tried on different things and Kai just sat down patiently as Izuku showed how each piece of clothes looked on his body. He tried on every top, bottoms, lingerie, heels etc.

After they finished there Kai took Izuku to a jewelry store where he bought him many expensive ones that had Izukus eyes spark up at every piece of diamond and gold he was showed. "Kai I think you're doing too much-" "no I'm not, I already told you I could lose a million dollars and earn it back in a day or two"

"But I don't really need all this..." "izuku, I'm doing this because I want to, and I want to buy you anything you want okay?" Izuku looked at Kai before slowly nodding. The two finished shopping and headed back to Kai's place where he had someone fix all the new things for Izuku while the two decided to take a warm bath together.

Kai put his hand on Izukus waist as Izuku slowly moved closer to him. Kai looked into his eyes and down to his lips before slowly kissing him and moving his his hand lower to his body. The two pulled apart and Kai smirked at him "why do you seem so shy today?" He asked Izuku who smiled "I'm not" "really? Normally you would pull such a bold move on me" Kai said making Izuku giggle "I guess today I'm just not bold enough"

Izuku then got out the bath and wrapped a towel around his waist. Kai watched him and chuckled to himself. He knew what he had was going to be a fantastic weapon to his team, all he really needed to do was make sure Izuku stays the way he was and contains the first pretty face he has.