DESPERADO: FIFTY THREE

Izuku sat quietly in his seat as the judge spoke about his actions and the time he'll be spending in prison

Izuku sat quietly in his seat as the judge spoke about his actions and the time he'll be spending in prison. He looked around the room hoping he'll find Kai but he didn't.

He looked down at the table and looked back up turning around scanning the room again. But he was surprised to see his mother, he hasn't seen her in years after he decided he want to live on his own.

A smile grew on his face as he watched his mother walk up the stand to say what she had to say about him.

"Izuku was...he was always a bright boy who was always confident, I remember the sweet innocent smile that he always had on his face and how happy he was to be accepted into university but now...I don't even know who he is anymore"

Katsuki looked over at Izuku who kept his head down as his mother continued to talk about him refusing to say that is her son. Once the trail was over Izuku stood up walking to his cell  holding in his tears as he refused to look weak.

"I haven't seen you cry since middle school" he said as he closed his cell room "I'm not crying" "sure you aren't" "I'm not! Now leave me the fuck alone" "aye don't get mad, remember this is all because you wanted to feel powerful, you wanted money and a man"

"I'm not crying because of that, I'm crying because my own fucking mom hates me! I haven't seen her in ten years and when I do she decides to say she wants nothing to do with me, that I'm no longer part of her life and I'm her only son..."

Katsuki sighed as he crossed his arms staring at Izuku "listen, I already told you this is because of the choices you made, maybe you should've stuck to being a prostitute instead of turning into a killer"

Izuku ignored his words as he sat down looking down at the ground. All he really wanted was to see his man, he was missing him so much he started to wonder if he was missing him as well