DESPERADO: THIRTY ONE

Izuku entered the leagues bar next to Dabi who looked at Shigaraki who looked surprised but quickly looked mad "why would you bring him here?" "He needs a place to stay" "he's not welcomed, because of his stupid boss I got destroyed"

"but that's his boss doing, not his besides they broke up" Dabi said walking and throwing himself on the couch spreading his legs open as Shigaraki continued to eye Izuku who looked uncomfortable.

"Didnt now bird beak could have game like that" "I know right?" "I'm still not letting him stay" "relax, it's just one night" "and where is he supposed to stay huh?" "He can sleep in my bed" "what ever, you better not do nasty shit there together or else you're getting us killed"
Dabi chuckled as Shigaraki walked away.

Soon he lead Izuku to his bed room "it ain't much, I mean I know you're used to luxury stuff so-" "it's fine, I live the same way you know?" Izuku smiled at Dabi as he walked over to the bed sitting down as Dabi sat next to him.

"You wanna borrow some clothes?" "If That's okay then yea" Dabi got up walking over to the drawers pulling out some sweats and a muscle shirt throwing it over to Izuku who caught them.

Izuku started to slowly undress himself in front of the man and put on the clothes he was given, Dabi smirked as he shook his head. The two talked for a bit before they fell asleep and didn't speak no more until the next morning.

Izuku had woken up first and left the room, his plan was to grab his things and leave but instead he was stopped by Shigaraki "your boss came looking for you" He said making Izukus heart beat with hope "really?" "Yup, he just wanted to make sure you were still living after all the threats you've gotten, by the way" "do you know what he did?"

"No..?" "Well, a few months ago your little boss asked me to take you in, he said you weren't enough and weren't making him good money the way you use to, he wanted you to evolve into a better 'villain' you just simply weren't enough" Izuku looked at Shigaraki before giggling "thank you for telling me, and thanks for letting me stay" he said bowing down with a smile. Shigaraki watched Izuku walk out of the bar confused before sighing.

Izuku continued to walk with a smile on his face before his breathing started to get faster and heavier before he collapsed to the ground screaming and crying. He gripped onto his shirt as he felt his heart ache. He got back up and wiped his tears and walking again as different emotions took over, he felt depressed, angry, rage.

He had a plan, a plan to make sure Kai never looked down on him again, to prove him he was enough.