DESPERADO: THIRTY THREE

The next day Izuku decided he wanted to do business at a casino where there were dancers as well

The next day Izuku decided he wanted to do business at a casino where there were dancers as well. He had the stage all to him self and danced seductively in front of the men in his iconic leather outfit, he slowly laid on the ground as he arched his back and kicked his legs up.

He stood back up and walked over to a chair and sat down, he spread his legs open before closing them and bending down to touch his toes until he sat back done leaning his head back as he pulled the beaded string making a bucket of water splash on his body. He got up and smiled seductively as he slowly pulled the zipper to his suit down before walking away.

He entered the dress room where he grabbed a towel drying his hair with it and his body. He popped in a piece of gum and grabbed his mask and put it on. The door opened making him turn over, and was surprised to see Overhaul. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he stood up "I missed you" Kai said as he got close to Izuku, "it's been months and now you come back for me?" "It's almost a year Kai" Izuku said glaring at him.

Overhaul ignored his words and cupped his face as he admired his eyes that stood out with the mask, he looked and wrapped his finger around Izukus hair "You're growing out your hair" "so? I know you don't like that, but it doesn't matter because I'm done with you" Izuku said pushing him away before leaving the casino.

He walked into the alley way hearing the steps of Kai's behind him. He turned around as he blew a bubble with his gum biting down on it causing it to pop "Izuku let me talk to you-" Izuku cut him off as he pulled out his pistol aiming it at Kai "walk away, I don't want to see or hear from you again" he said as he slowly reached for the trigger only to be caught off guard by Kai who used his quirk on the ground making spikes grow out nearly stabbing Izuku.

"I have power, you have nothing but bullets, so tell me, who would win in a fight?"

Izuku looked at Kai with a hard stare before putting the pistol down "what ever" he said turning around and walking  away "Izuku, come back" Kai said as he walked behind him "no thanks"

"Why are you acting like this-" "WHY? Kai you pushed me away! You nearly killed me on the same day as our supposed wedding day, and you expect me to just run back to you?"

Kai stood there silently as he thought of words to say, Izuku sighed and continued to walk away "izuku, please give me another chance, I'll do anything I'll tell you why I did that" "I've already been told why, just go home"

"Izuku...please" "no, I am doing just fine without you, I'm a sexy independent person who no longer needs your help" Kai walked up to Izuku "you're right, you are independent, a sexy one and that is exactly why I can't keep my mind off you" Izuku looked up at kid eyes and down to his lips as his arm wrapped around his waist pulling Izuku close to him.

"One more chance..please"

Izuku placed a hand against his chest gently pushing him away "no, I refuse to give in" "Izuku-" "no, just leave me alone".

Kai stood still as he watched Izuku walk away as he sighed "that's it? You're letting him go?" Hari asked as he walked up to him "it seems he wants to be in his own world, I'll let him but until the day he realizes he needs me I will let him back into my life"