DESPERADO: SIXTY

Izuku walked down the streets wearing his tight red mini dress with heels, he bent down leaning into the window of a car "you looking for a hook up mister?" He said with a giggle "I would never do filthy work like that" Kai said as he opened the d...

Izuku walked down the streets wearing his tight red mini dress with heels, he bent down leaning into the window of a car "you looking for a hook up mister?" He said with a giggle "I would never do filthy work like that" Kai said as he opened the door for Izuku who sat down.

"You excited?" He asked him as he drove the two back to their new home. "Of course I am, tomorrow is finally going to be are wedding" "I know, after all our ups and downs we are going to marry each other, have kids and live a life like we had never done bad" Kai said with a chuckle.

The man had finally left behind all the yakuza work and took a job as a businessman in America where the two lived. It wasn't originally their plan to go there as they were only supposed to stay a few days but they enjoyed staying here.

It was the perfect spot for the two, they had no worries and no one knew anything about their history letting them have a new life at a new place.

.

.

.

Kai held Izuku's hand as he slid the diamond ring onto his finger, he lifted his hand up close to his lip placing a small kiss making him smile. Izuku was a beautiful sight to look at on their special day, he was always gorgeous but he looked even better a beauty he held that simply took his breath away, He felt lucky to marry him.

Once the night of their honeymoon hit Kai was being gifted his 'special' gift by Izuku. He laid on the bed watching Izuku lean by the door frame in his pretty white lingerie with a seductive smile on his face "come on big boy, don't be shy" he said as he walked over to him crawling on the bed as the man slid his hand around his waist.

A smirk grew on his face as he stared into his eyes "I'm not shy" "oh I know, you show that clearly when we're together like this" Izuku said with a giggle before kissing him. Even though they've done this many times before it always felt like they were reliving the moment when the two hooked up, when Kai found Izuku roaming around the streets hoping to get cash.

Instead, he was given a man who gave him money, sex, and love, and who knows? Maybe he'll grant him his last wish, gift him a family of his own.

                                      End