DESPERADO: TWENTY ONE

Izuku's Pov I got ready for the night making sure I looked nice for Kai, tonight he was going to take me out for dinner and I was pretty excited

Izuku's Pov
I got ready for the night making sure I looked nice for Kai, tonight he was going to take me out for dinner and I was pretty excited. I grabbed my earrings and put them on before stepping out the house.

I walked over to Kai's car and sat down, he took my hand and kissed it making me smile. I spoke to him about how excited I was for the night, to me this was our first date together and I really was happy. We dined in at a very fancy restaurant where everyone was dressed up nice, I sat down and looked at Kai who grabbed my hands rubbing his fingers against my skin with his silky smooth gloves.

"You look gorgeous tonight" he told me "thank you..."

After spending time together we left and headed to a beach where we laid together looking up at the stars that shined above us. He held my hand the whole time as we spoke to each other. "You know, I never thought I would meet someone that I would absolutely love" he said and looked at me "not until you came into my life, you're the only person I love Izuku and no one else will earn my respect the way you did"

"Really?" "Of course, and I want to give you the world Izuku, I want to buy you anything and everything you want" "the price does not matter to me as long as I make you happy I don't mind emptying my pockets for you" "Kai..." "you know I'll do anything for you" I smiled at him and cupped his face kissing his lips gently.

"You already make me happy enough just by spending time with me Kai" I say "I know, but that won't stop me from gifting you so many things, and the first thing is marriage, I promise you Izuku I will give the best wedding for you to always remember, and I'll treat you very well"

I smiled and then sat up on top of him, his hands gripped onto my waist as he looked into my eyes. "I love you Kai" I told him making him smile "and I love you more my love"

.

.

.

The next morning I woke up in a bed next to Kai who held onto me as he slept. I placed my hand against his bare chest seeing the tattoos he had all over his body. I felt safe like this, being held in his arms as he slept peacefully.

I kissed his nose and hugged him back as I rested my head against his chest listening to his heart beat.