DESPERADO: TWENTY EIGHT

Katsuki banged his fist on Izuku's door nonstop waiting for him to open up

Katsuki banged his fist on Izuku's door nonstop waiting for him to open up . And when he did, he was caught off guard to see him in a silky white dress that wrapped around his body perfectly "What the fuck? You getting married?" "Did you forget?" Izuku asked raising a brow.

"Right...well sorry to ruin your precious day but you know what? You're being looked for right now, and I could turn you in but I'm a nice person so get the fuck out and follow me"
katsuki grabbed Izuku by the wrist leading him outside "let go of me!" "Be grateful I'm helping you out!"

Izuku pushed him away and tried to walk away only to be grabbed again "stop, I don't need your help!" "You know what? Fuck yo-" "Izuku! Grab on!" They looked up seeing Hari throwing down a rope from a helicopter "don't you dare get up on that" Katsuki said as he looked at Izuku who took a few steps back "Deku, I swear...DEKU"

Izuku laughed as he jumped and grabbed the rope, he look down watching Katsuki shout at him to get down but he was already pulled up. Kai went and hugged Izuku who smiled "You look beautiful" he told him kissing his hand.

"What are you two gonna do now? They're all over the place" Hari said as he looked down seeing all the hero's and policemen outside searching for Izuku. "Im not sure..." Kai looked at Izuku admiring the way he looked in his dress.

He took Izuku by the hand pulling him close as he put a hand around his hip looking into his eyes, Izuku smiled at him just as he was about to kiss him he was let go and pushed off making his eyes widened as he felt his heart shatter.

Hari looked over at Kai shocked "What the fuck was that for?" "Nothing" "seriously? The fuck is wrong with you? Didn't you say you were tryna save him-" "I know what I'm doing" "oh really? Because it looks like you just tried killing him" "He didn't die-" "YOU DONT KNOW THAT" "that's enough, you don't want to be next do you?"

.

.

.

Katsuki's Pov
I was looking around the area with all the other heroes trying to find stupid Deku but the league decided to crash the search and make plans of their own.

As we fought them off I noticed someone on the ground, I walked over and saw Deku. His white dress was dirty from dirt and his face was covered in tears making his make up smear. "Deku?" "Go away" "are you okay?" "kachann go away-" "You found him! Hey come over here"

I looked at Deku worried as he didn't fight back letting them arrest him. He looked so sad, I went up to him looking at him one last time before they took him away.