DESPERADO: FORTY THREE

Izuku woke up looking around the dirty room, he turned over seeing Tomura was back and was sleeping next to him

Izuku woke up looking around the dirty room, he turned over seeing Tomura was back and was sleeping next to him. It was still night almost around 4 am. He got up changing into the clothes he had on when he left Kai's place, he placed the clothes he was given onto the dresser and walked out.

His legs were weak from the session he had with Tomura and his feet were hurting in his heels. Yet he still walked all the way to his home, he knew he could've just gotten a ride from Dabi but he wanted to make a call with someone asap.

Once he was home he had walked over to a small box opening it and grabbing the card dialing the number in his phone sitting silently as he awaited an answer.

"Hello?"

"I want to talk to Asahi..."

Izuku's pov
I stepped into the shower cleaning my body well before getting into my body suit. I zipped up the zipper and grabbed my boots putting them on, I put my mask on along with my gloves and stepped out the house.

I drove over to the place the man had told me to meet him and stepped out walking over to the men who guarded the place "I'm here for a meet with Asahi" I say putting my hand on my hip. The two men looked at each other before looking at me "what intentions do you have on him?" "Oh please I'm not here to sleep with him, I'm here for business to make money" I say rubbing my fingers in their faces with a grin on my face.

They opened up the gates and I walked in happily. The building was nice and clean, for a second I felt like I was meeting Kai just by how the rooms looked, "Izuku, take a seat will you?"
I smiled and sat down putting a leg over mines and resting my arms down.

"I'm really glad you've decided to accept my offer" asahi sat down in front of me as he handed me a glass of liquor, I looked into the cup and back at him "don't worry, I didn't do anything to your drink" he said smiling eye closed.

I drank from my cup and set it down "so what changed your mind?" He ask "I just thought it'd be easy money" I answered "well then, let's discuss this shall we?"

After talking to him for a few hours I was finally on my way home, I wasn't sure if what I was doing right or if I really did want to do the work but either way I can't turn down his offer anymore I've already accepted him and promised to take the life of Kai's away.

I drove over to Kai's place and parked outside his place, the lights were still on meaning he was awake. I stayed inside for a while until the lights were all out and all his men had left.  I stepped out shutting the door walking over to the building.

I looked up closely spotting an open window, I decided to a find a way to get up there so I wouldn't cause the alarms go off just for entering through the doors. Once I made it up I entered the window and looked at the bed where Kai laid at, he was still in his usual clothes.

My heart started to beat face as I slowly walked over to him as I pulled my pistol out. I climbed on top of him sitting on him putting my hand around his neck as I put the tip of my pistol against his head as his eyes opened. "Izuku-"
"Last words, make them count"

"You're beautiful"