DESPERADO: EIGHT

Overhaul's Pov I woke up and got out of bed to get ready for the day

Overhaul's Pov
I woke up and got out of bed to get ready for the day. I buttoned up my shirt and grabbed my shoes putting them before heading out to find Izuku.

But when I did I was left shocked as I stood outside the small crumbled apartment. It wasn't that bad but for my taste it was poor, there were two balconies out in the front on the second floor, the building was white and was a bit dirty.

I can tell there were some tagging done around the building by the unmatched paint that covered it up. I opened the door and went up the stairs, I looked for the door number and spotted the right one.

After knocking on it the door open, Izuku looked very surprised to see me but still allowed me to enter. His home was so small, no wonder he lived alone, the kitchen was only a sink, two bottom and top cabinets, a stove, and a mini fridge.

He had no dining table, but he had a small couch and a small wall tv, I wonder how small his bedroom and bathrooms are. I looked down when I felt some roaming against my legs, it was a black cat that went in circles around my legs, "oh sorry about that, he's very friendly though"

Izuku said as he came over to me and picked up the cat, he hugged it and kissed it before letting the cat go making it pitch a meow out and walk away to another room.

"I didn't expect to see you here, how'd you find me?" He asks "you left your address on your little paper work at my place" "oh.."

"Well I was about to head out for breakfast, would you like to accompany me?"  I thought about it for a second and wondered if I would even be safe walking out looking the way I am, but the way he looked at me and asked so kindly ended up making me say yes to him.

So now here I am sitting at a table in a small cafe with Izuku while people stared at us. "Izuku" "yes?" "Do you not feel uncomfortable about the way they look at you?" I ask. Izuku giggled and shook his head "they're not looking at me, they're looking at you" "me?" "Mhm, you always give yourself awake Chisaki, look at you, everyone could tell your some yakuza leader or a mafia boss by the way you dress"

I smiled at him and slowly took off my glove, I reached for his hand and held it in my bare hand, He looked at me and smiled "for some fancy yakuza boss, you're very gentle and kind" he said as he lifted my hand to place it against his cheek.

His skin felt so smooth, I looked at him again before letting go, I don't know why I even decided to touch him without my gloves, I never like doing that with anybody. My mind is going to some place else every time with him, it's not a good thing, I should be focused on my work not him.

"I should get going" I say as I stood up. I reached for my wallet and took out some cash placing it down on the table "so soon?" "I'm sorry but I have important business" "shouldn't I go too?"  "Not today, I don't want to put you in danger"

I put my glove on and headed out of the small cafe and headed home where I entered my office to relax my mind, at least that's what I wanted to do until Hari entered with a fit. "That is unacceptable Kai! You can not be seen doing some kind little dates with a whore like him! People will look down on you, do you want that to happen?"

"I wasn't on a date Hari, I just had to talk to him" "yeah right, get your act together I don't want people to think I work for some shitty ass dork" I ignored his ranting and just pulled up some paper work to ignore him.

I'm not sure why Hari turned out to be a whining child, he's such a bully now. He use to be a very energetic person and always loved meeting new people, but after meeting Izuku he seems to hate everything and Izuku is the first person I've ever seen him talk horrible to and absolutely hate.

I wonder why