DESPERADO: FIFTEEN

The next day Izuku was called into the office of Overhaul

The next day Izuku was called into the office of Overhaul. He entered the room and saw the man looking stressed, "Chisaki..?"

The man looked up and stared at Izuku before sighing "Izuku, last night I sent you away with a man so you can sleep with him, however I'm finding out you murdered him?" Izuku became silent.

"Chisaki I-" "and not only did you kill that man but you ROBBED him his money?" "That is not what I wanted you to do Izuku, I can't believe for the first time I feel disappointed in you-"

"Look you sent me with some random stranger! You wanted me to sleep with him and not only that but you gave me away for money!" "SO? YOURE A PROSITUTE"

Izuku's heart dropped and started to feel overwhelmed "but...you..I just didn't feel comfortable with him-" "how do you not feel comfortable if sleeping with strangers was all you ever done in your life?" "You know what...you're right...I am a prostitute, that's all I'll ever be"

"Izuku listen I'm sorry-" "no, no it's fine I mean I don't know what I expected from you, you're paying me to sleep with you" "Izuku..." tears started to flow from his eyes as Kai got up to hug the boy "I'm sorry Izuku-" "no stop, I don't want to hear any of that" Izuku wiped his tears and stormed out the door as Kai sighed.

You could hear the loud clicks from his heels as he walked out the building, Hari looked at him confused and looked back at Kai who chased after him. "Izuku! Please come back!" "The hell did you do to him?" Hari asked the man who looked angry, "I messed up, Hari I need your help" "oh hell nah"

Izuku's Pov
I laid in bed as I hugged my cat, I shouldn't have been surprised by what Kai said and I shouldn't have been mad he wasn't wrong he was saying truth and I took it personal.

But I guess I just didn't expect Kai to say it to me, I don't know why but I just didn't I never thought that one day he'll shout and call me a prostitute, after all me being a prostitute is the reason we met.

I got up from the bed and headed to the kitchen with my cat who followed behind me. I grabbed some food for him and pour it into the bowl, I slowly and gently pet his head as he ate. My attention was then taken away from him as I heard screaming.

"Izuku! Izuku are you there?" I walked over to my balcony and saw Kai and Hari down I was about to leave until he shouted "Izuku! Please! Give me a second will you?" I thought about it for a second before I opened the door and stepped out. "Ow! Be careful dumb ass! I'm never doing this again" Hari complained as Kai got on top of him.

He was on top of Hari's shoulders who looked like he really hated the position he was in, Kai then reached his arm out to me and showed me the bouquet of roses he held in his hands. I looked at him and almost rejected his roses until Hari shouted "PLEASE IZUKU IM DYING DOWN HERE THIS BITCH IS HEAVY, GOD DAMN"

I giggled and took the flowers from Kai who then slipped down his mask to show me his smile, I leaned close to him and gave him a peck on the lips. He then got off Hari's shoulders and I watched Hari hit and yell at him "I ain't ever helping you out again, and you better give me a raise after this"

I laughed and waved at Kai with a smile on my face, he looked at me and smiled as well. Hari looked at me before rolling his eyes and turning around "last time I'm nice to him too" he said clearly for me to hear.

I went back inside my place and placed the flowers down. I then noticed there was a small card, I grabbed it and read what was written inside it

I'm very sorry about my words and actions, please forgive me and accept my roses, I hope we can work again and work things out between us

- Kai