DESPERADO: SIX

Overhauls Pov I sat down on the luxury small couch as I awaited for the Villains that wanted a meeting with me

Overhauls Pov
I sat down on the luxury small couch as I awaited for the Villains that wanted a meeting with me. They had an odd request asking me to meet them in some abandoned place, of course I declined Im far too clean to be in some rubbish.

I took a sip of the liquor that was given to me and looked up to see a man wearing purple pants stand over me . "You must be Mr Overhaul right?" He had silver hair that was horribly slicked back, he had a square shape face and round shades over his eyes as a cigar was held from a gap in his teeth. His smile was questionable and odd.

"That's me" I say, the man stuck his arm out expecting me to shake his hand "absolutely not" I said making him laugh. "Oh I love your attitude Mr overhaul!" He says and plops down right in front of me.

"Where are the rest?" I ask "what do you mean Mr?" "I was expecting a group of lousy villains, but instead a man on crack like you is here" he laughed and clapped his hand, he took the cigarette out his mouth and sighed happily.

"You sure got jokes on you, but to answer your question they couldn't make it besides you don't really need them, you just need me"

I put my glass cup down and looked at the man "so tell me then, what is that you wanted to discuss? What business do you have for me?" He smirked and leaned back "I want you to join a group of Villains, they're called the League of villains and they're trying to recruit new members I think you'd be a nice perfect fit overhaul"

I  rolled my eyes took another sip of alcohol "very sorry but, I would have to turn that offer down" "aw come on! You'll be amazing!" "I am not going to abandon the group I'm already a part of for some pathetic people, besides I already run my own so I wouldn't need to join"

"My team is very well formed and-" I stopped talking when I noticed his eyes wondering off, this man doesn't even paying any attention, he's horrible at business. I looked over to where he was looking at and my eyes widened.

This whole time he was looking at zuku dancing in the most outrages outfit on the stage.  I looked back at him who had a smirk on his lips before licking them, I could see the tense growing in his eyes.

"Keep your eyes away from him" I say making him look back at me and laugh.  "That boy, he's stunning! Got a perfect body and face, you know him?" I glared at him and stood up "Izuku" I say catching his attention.

Izuku walked over to me and sat down next to me "yes?" "This man over here seems to be interested in you, why don't you spend a night with him" I say as I look into his eyes.

Izuku's Pov
I looked at Chisaki unsure what to do, is he giving me away to him? Is he trying to get rid of me? I stood up and head over to the man who had a smirk on his face as he placed his hand on my waist slowly lowering it to my butt.

The smell of his cigarette was strong and was grossing me out. I leaned close to him as he continued to touch me until his eyes shifted to where Chisaki was "You're not joining the group but you're giving me your little toy?" He says with a chuckle pulling me down onto his lap. I looked over at Chisaki, he looked so angry and annoyed with this man.

The man let out a laugh and put his cigarette against my skin making me flinch. Did he just use me as a ash tray? What a disgusting man, I've never met a man this horrible before.

"Ah Mr overhaul, you have such a gorgeous doll, but I ain't gonna take him, he's yours after all"

"That's right"