DESPERADO: FIVE

Izuku woke up and yawned as he stretched in bed before getting up and heading down stairs

Izuku woke up and yawned as he stretched in bed before getting up and heading down stairs. "You hired a prostitute as your partner...?" He heard a whisper "mhm" "shocking, I thought you hated nasty things"

"Good morning Izuku" "good morning..." Izuku looked down at the ground as he played with his fingers, he was starting to feel uncomfortable after hearing the mans conversation "Izuku this is Hari, he's my assistant" "nice to meet you" Hari said as he stuck his hand out that Izuku accepted.

"You'll be staying with him when I'm not around, so try to get along okay?" "Okay.."

Izuku's pov
I looked at the clothes Kai picked out for me to wear and put them on. It was just some dress pants, a shirt and a vests. I looked in the mirror as I fixed my hair and in walked Kai holding a blue box "these are for you, consider it a gift" he says before leaving.

I opened the box and saw a pair of diamond earrings, they looked so beautiful. I put them on and smiled, I've never owned anything like this before.

Now that I'm thinking about it....am I supposed to pay him back all the stuff he buys me? And why does he want me by his side? I hope he's not trying to make me into a bad guy, I mean my job is already horrible enough.

I walked down the stairs and spotted the guy who had white arrows for hair. I kinda felt scared to be around him, I didn't really like how he talked about me, did he not like me?

"So like, what are you? His assistant or what?" He says as he stood up from his seat. "I don't know, he just brought me here". He scoffed and turned his back "I'm really surprised he'd pick up someone as filthy as you off the streets" he says as he walks away.

I sighed and pouted my lips, I've never met someone as rude as him, at least not like katsuki. "Don't listen to him, I picked you because you're the perfect match for me" Chisaki says as he walks up to me.

"Well...what am I even doing here?" He stared at my eyes for a while making me a little nervous. His eyes always have such a fierce look "I want you to my personal assistant, you'll always be by my side" he said as he put his arm around my waist pulling me close.

He leaned down getting close to my neck, I could feel his breath hit my skin making my spine shudder from the feeling. His hand slowly went down to my butt and he whispered "I really enjoyed that night with you....so I hope you can also help with my needs" he whispered.

He looked into my eyes again and walked away as if he didn't say anything that had me down on my knees. His voice was just so sexy, "what you waiting for?" He says making me turn around quickly and walk over to him as fast as I could.

"Today we're gonna have a meeting at a bar, if it's okay with you I would like for you to entertain them" I looked at him confused "huh? Like sleep with them?" "No, I want you to be a dancer" "oh..." "I'll add more to pay"

I laughed and nodded "sure, it's not the first time I've done something like that" I could tell he had a smile on his face from the wrinkles that formed under his eyes.

I smiled as well and hooked our arms together leaning close to him as we drove to the bar. I knew we weren't a thing but he just made me feel so comfortable for once, I can't wait to see what else is coming for me from staying with this man