DESPERADO: FOUR

Izuku entered the home of Kai's once again and was lead to a room where he was told he would be staying at

Izuku entered the home of Kai's once again and was lead to a room where he was told he would be staying at. "Do whatever you want, I'm gonna go and do some work" Kai told him before walking away.

Izuku decided to explore the room and see the expensive items. "This room is bigger than the the place I'm staying at" he mumble as he went to the bed and laid down.

Izuku's Pov
I wonder why he brought me back here...I got up and head to the bathroom that was connected to the room. I was amazed by how big it was, it had both separate shower and bathtub, I guess this what it's like having money.

I let the water run and started to undress myself before getting inside the bath. The warm water felt so relaxing against my skin, I relaxed and looked at the ceiling that was all mirror as it showed my reflection. I closed my eyes and slipped down as I enjoyed the warmth.

I then opened my eyes and saw the man standing by the door way just looking at me "wanna join me?" I asked and he walked over to me "no thanks, I just wanted to talk to you" "about?"

"I want to have you by my side for a good while, and in return I'll be paying you" "huh? Aren't you a handsome rich man? You can pick anyone else" I say and saw a smile form on his face "I know, but I chose you, so you're in?"

"Hmm....how long?" "For now let's say 5 months" "five months would cost ya, at least 3 thousand" "okay then" "oh- wait really?" "If that's how much you want then yes" I stared at him and felt my face heat up "I'll get going then" "wait!" "Yes?" "What's your name?" "Kai"

"Kai chisaki"