DESPERADO: TWELVE

*Explicit  Content*

*Explicit Content*

After the league had left Izuku was helping clean the mess Kai had made. And after he finished he decided to go to the room he was allowed to stay at when he wanted to.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and sighed. The door opened and in entered Kai who was only wearing his pants while being topless. Izuku eyed his body admiring his tattoos.

"You look so good today" Kai said as he got close until he was stopped by Izuku who put his heel on top of Kai's bulge. "I know, your friend down there gave you away" he said and giggled while the man groaned.

Kai grabbed the boys ankle and started to remove his heels slowly undoing the strap. Izuku bit his lip as his body started to grow excitement. Izuku started to undress himself in front of the man and slowly arch his back down laying on his stomach giving himself to kai who just craved his body.

"Oh you knew what you wanted to do today huh?" Kai said as he reached over to pull out the buttplug Izuku had inside him. "Come on Kai...You know you want me too" he said as he moved his hips around.

Kai smacked his hand down onto Izukus ass who gasped and tugged onto the sheets of the bed. He then grabbed him by the hips and started to pound himself into him making the boy start to moan.

He leaned onto his body and put his arms under Izukus body and started to touch his nipples as he continued to thrust into him. He was kissing and sucking onto his neck and shoulders as Izuku moaned his name out as he drooled onto the sheets.

Kai pushed into him deeply as he released his cum inside of Izuku who's body was already shaking. The two were catching their breath before going for round two where Izuku was on top of him riding his cock as he pressed his hands against the man's chest while Kai placed his hands on Izukus waist.

He looked into Izukus eyes with lust and admiration while he watched him ride him, "I'm...Im cumming" Izuku moaned out as he started to move faster as he leaned his head back while Kai reached up to pinch his nipples while his stomach got covered by his own semen.

"Fuuckk, Kai! It feels so good" He moaned out as his body started to tremble. "You look so beautiful Izuku..." Kai said as filled him up with his cum, Izuku started to catch his breath as he laid down on the man's chest feeling exhausted.

The next morning Izuku woke up feeling sore and tired, he got up with shaky legs and headed to the bathroom where he saw his naked body with hand prints from Kai and a few hickeys around his skin.

He entered the shower and let the warm water hit his skin, he ran his fingers through his hair letting the water soak him. He then turned over to where he saw Kai enter the shower with him, he put his arms around his neck and leaned close staring into his golden eyes.

Kai stared into his eyes as well before the closing the small gap they had in between them by kissing him. They're tongue exploring each others mouth as Izuku softly moaned into the kiss, he bit the bottom of Kai's lip gently as they pulled apart, he stared into his eyes again as he slowly went down while touching his firm abs before reaching down facing his cock.

He grabbed it wrapping his hands around it and slowly started to jerk him off as he kissed the tip swirling his tongue around it making Kai's skin jump as he looked down at Izuku who slowly put his mouth down taking him whole.

Izuku hummed as he continued to suck him off making Kai groan and moan as he leaned back. Izuku was enjoying his time as he swirled his tongue around and bobbing his head back and forth until Kai finally came inside his mouth making Izuku hum softly as he swallowed his cum.

"You taste so good..." he told him as he went back up to kiss Kai who kissed him back.

After the two got out the shower they got dressed and went on with their day completing work as if they had never done anything with one another.