DESPERADO: THIRTY SEVEN

*EXPLICT CONTENT*

*EXPLICT CONTENT*

"Say it"

Izuku smiled as Kai groaned letting go of him "god Izuku I don't know what the hell is up with you" "me? You should be worried about yourself, you can't keep your buddy down when you're around me" Izuku said with a giggle making Kai look down at his crotch.

Izuku got close to him and leaned in to his ear "I know you wanna see me naked..." he whispered before biting his earlobe gently with a smirk on his face. He grabbed Kai by the tie and kissed him roughly as his hands wandered around Izuku's body.

The two tumbled into the master bedroom where Kai threw Izuku onto the bed. His body hovered over his as he attacked his neck kissing and biting it while Izuku gasped and moaned.

Kai hands gripped the top of Izukus dress ripping it into halfs "what a cheap dress you had, I could buy you a better one" he said making Izuku smile "shut up" he said as Kai chuckled. He grabbed Izukus ankle removing his heels  placing kisses from his feet to his stomach.

Izuku arched his back as he felt Kai slowly push inside him. He made sure to go at a easy pace to not hurt Izuku until he started to go faster making Izuku cry out loud as he gripped onto the sheets.

"Oh my god! Fuck don't you dare fucking stop" he moaned out as Kai grabbed his leg putting it over his shoulder as he felt himself get sweaty. He looked down seeing the words "lucky you" tatted on Izukus lower stomach making him chuckle.

Izuku's body started to tremble as sweat covered his skin. "I'm cumming...I'm cumming" Kai mumbled as he started to pound into Izuku faster making him smile as Kai started to whimper "aw look at you, getting dirty and whimpering all because of me" Izuku said as he cupped his face "Shut...shut up"

Kai's finger started to dig into the skin of Izukus as he pounded into him. Izuku moaned softly as he felt himself reach his climax as he started to pant, his eyes glanced up at Kai who looked like a mess.

His cheeks were red, sweat covering his skin causing his skin to break out with hives. Kai collapsed on top of Izuku after he released his semen inside, he was breathing heavily as Izuku did the same.

Izuku's pov
I stayed in the bed as I watched kai redress himself making himself look like he did absolutely nothing.  "You're not changing into your clothes?" "How can I? Someone ripped it apart" I said crossing my arms while looking at him.

"Right, I'll fix it back up for you"

I cleaned myself up and put my clothes back on. I sat down on the bed as Kai put my heels on for me, he lifted my foot and kissed the ankle making me smile. As I was about to head out Kai had stopped me "you almost forgot this" he said handing me my mask. "Thank you"