DESPERADO: FORTY SEVEN

Izuku entered the shop walking over to the counter looking into the eye of the worker with lust as a smirk form onto his face

"You happen to know where...Mr Jay is at?" He said receiving a nod "just go right through that door...you'll find him in his lab" "thank you"

Izuku's pov
I opened the door in the room and shut it after I entered, I walked down the stairs and saw Jay. He was one of my favorites drug dealers, and I'm hoping he'd have what I need.

"Izuku! What a surprise I haven't seen you in a good while" he said putting down the things form his hands to hug me. I smiled at him and looked around the room "nice place" I tell him making him laugh.

"Thank you, so you want to sell some for me or you want to buy off of me?" He said with a small smirk "hm...well I was wondering if you still have those drugs I used when I use to work out on the streets" I said crossing my arms as he giggled.

"Ah, good times huh?" "If you're talking about those nights then I don't agree" I said before giggling at the look on his face "I'm kidding, but don't think I'm here for something like that"

"My hopes were too high" I smiled and took a seat "I came to ask if you still had those drugs" "the gender transition one?" "Yup" "if you don't mind me asking, why?" "Well, I'm hoping to start something with a man I'm in love with"

Jay stood puzzled as his jaw dropped "you? You're telling me you want a family? And you're finally locked in with a man?" I bursted out laughing before holding myself together to speak again "yup, Soooo do you?"

He sighed before walking to the big cabinet where he contains all his drugs. He walked back to me and handed me the bottle "are you sure you're ready?" "Of course I am, why wouldn't I?"

"Izuku im not doubting you im just letting you know who you are, the new number 1 villain the most wanted one you literally put the LOV in second place, what will happen if you get taken away from your kids?"

I stood still and pouted "you just had to ruin it didn't you?" "Sorry, I'm just saying the truth" sighed before walking away "aye be careful tho, those pills already left some features on you already you wouldn't want to be a full woman for ever"

"I know, but thanks"

I walked out of the shop and headed back to my place. I was surprised by Kai who was trying his best to avoid porky. He's still pretty scared of him, not sure why it's just a cat.

"What brought you here?" I ask him "I came to drop this off" he says handing me a small flat box that was made with a smooth material. I looked at him before opening it. Inside it was a necklace with the Kai's name on it, it had diamonds in the letters and it shined brightly.

I looked at him and giggle "what's so funny?" "I wouldn't expect you to give me something like this" "what do you mean?" "A necklace with your name? What's that about?" "Can't I let people know you're with me?"

I laughed before kissing him, I lifted the back of my hair and allowed him to clip the necklace for me. I smiled as I gently touched the necklace before looking at him "thank you" I say.

"Your hair has grown a lot" he said as he touched it "I know right? I might cut it" "don't, it looks really good on you" "hm..maybe I'll keep it this way for a bit longer then" Kai smiled at me and I smiled back as I admired him, to think of all the things I've been through with this man.

And too see that scar on his face that I left on him, sometimes I felt guilty and sometimes it angers me but at least now I get to see things have gone better between us, because I really do love this man.

AN:
So sorry guys but I will be taking a break from writing but dw it'll be a very short break I just want to have a fresh clear mind to continue on with the story