DESPERADO: FIFTY SIX

Izuku's Pov I walked down the streets by katsukis side

Izuku's Pov
I walked down the streets by katsukis side. We were on night patrol keeping an eye out for the 'bad guys'. It's only been about 2 weeks since I started getting use to working as a hero, and it's really not my thing which surprised me because this is what I wanted to do as kid.

But I guess it's because I've grown out the wannabe hero phase, or maybe I like the villain life style more than the hero type. "Deku" "hm?"

"You're actually in love with your boyfriend?" I looked at katsuki and smiled "of course, and he's not my boyfriend he's my fiancée actually" he stopped and looked at me shocked "what? Did I not tell you he proposed?" "I thought you guys called it off though" "yeah well...he asked to marry me again and I said yes"

"How do you even plan to marry him if you can't have a life of your own?" "I'm not sure...but I hope I'll find a way, not only do I want to marry him but I want to have children with him" "aren't you a guy?" "I can still have kids, I've planned out everything out actually well...I mean he's not on the same page as me, he's not ready for it"

"I don't think you should be having kids, you're in a horrible position right now, besides I think putting a child into a life of two villains is shitty"

I sighed as I puckered my lips "maybe you should leave him" I looked at Katsuki jaw dropped "no! Kacchan he means a lot to me I love him" "I know, but you need someone better, someone to pull you out of this problem you're in" "I mean, what can he do to protect you? If he's caught and you're caught it's game over"

For some odd reason I felt like he had a point, if we were both to get captured by the hero's then what would happen next? I sighed as I my mind started to dig deep into his words.

We finally left the area and went to katsukis home, I was in my room changing out of my suit to go see Kai but katsuki had stopped me "you can only see him once a week, and you already saw him yesterday" "what! Seriously?" "I'm serious, so go to bed we got places to go to tomorrow" "fine" "your ass better not try sneaking out" "I ain't gonna, you think ima some teenager?"  "Good, now go to bed"

I grinned as I got out of bed, I checked the time 2:30 am I hope Kai is still awake, it was around 12 when we got back and god it took kacchan long to fall asleep. I pushed the window up and climbed out of it slowly heading my way down, once I did I started to head to Kai's place where I climbed into his window.

"Izuku?" "Ahh, you're awake!" "Why are you here? It's really late" "I was on late night patrol and I really wanted to see you" I say with a smile before kissing him. We kissed each other for a while until we pulled away, I removed my top as he did the same.

I felt like an animal from the way I was just craving his touch, I wanted his hands all over his body and his tongue in my mouth. I admired his sexy body as he removed his shirt, his muscles and tats made him so hot immediately my legs were weak just from his sight.

That night we spent it going rounds after rounds, our bodies crashing against each other each second. I never wanted to leave him, I wanted to stay in his arms  for ever, I can't stand a second without Kai.