DESPERADO: FIFTY FIVE

Kai banged his fist on his desk as he stressed about Izuku

Kai banged his fist on his desk as he stressed about Izuku. On the other hand Hari did not seem to care, he almost pitted him.

"All they did to him was make him work for the hero's why are you so mad about that?" He asked "because Hari...if he is with the hero's at all times what makes you think it will be easy to just snatch him away" "hm...well you know what? Don't bring me into this problem or what ever plan you come up with to save you sex doll"

"What did you say?" "Oh come on Kai, you can't lie to yourself and say you love him in fact it's not him you love, it's the sex you guys have that you love and don't even get mad because it's the truth" "I mean what even happened to you? What happened to the man who did not care about anybody, who refused to touch hands with anybody you wouldn't even breath the same air as them for crying out loud

"Enough....I don't need any of your lectures" "no you do, you need to get yourself together and stop worrying about some slut" "I mean who knows? He's probably sleeping with that hero dynamight after all he did sleep with your enemy"

An evil grin appeared on hari's face as he watched the shocked look show up on Kai. "Nonsense, Izuku isn't the type to go messing around" "you're so stupid, you're with a prostitute and what are they best known for? FOR SLEEPING WITH ANYVODY"

"I'm outta here, I'm tired of trying to get shit in your head, it's obvious he's ruined you"

Kai looked down at his desk thinking about the things Hari had told him. He looked over to th side grabbing the magazine Hari dropped off, it showed Izuku by katsukis side

Izuku's Pov
"Dynamights NEW SIDEKICK? That's all I am?!" I tell kacchan as I threw the magazine at him. He grabbed it with his hands crumbling it and throwing it back at me "shut up, that's all you're gonna be, what you thought you'd get the spot light for yourself?"

"Well how would I not think that? I am literally number one in line" "for the villains, for the heroes you ain't even on it" I glared at him turned my back on him as he sighed "listen I got a meeting to attend why don't you take this chance to find your little boyfriend or something"

I looked at him confused, I'm surprised he's actually letting me go see Kai "you ain't setting me up right?" "I'm not, I just don't trust you in here by yourself" I gasped and started laughing "you're so mean, but I'll take the offer" I tell him as I headed to my room to get out of this suit.

Once I was dressed into some basic clothing I started to head over to Kai's place. I put in the code to the gates and stepped into the building. Kai stood in the living room and turned around to look at me, he wasn't wearing his mask today.

I smiled and walked over to hug him, his arms wrapped around my body tightly, it felt so good to be back in his embrace. "I missed you so much" I tell him with a smile, he was about to speak until Hari stepped into the room "well if it isn't the slut" he said crossing his arms giving me a look full of hate.

"Excuse me...?" "Don't pretend like you're not one, Kai maybe now you can finally understand what I meant when I told you had slept with your enemy" he said glaring right into my soul. "Huh?" "Oh...did you Izuku?"

Shit....

"Look I didn't...I mean we weren't even-" "so you did?" I looked at him with a face of guilt, I couldn't read his face but I knew he was mad at me.  "Why?"

I sighed and looked down before looking back at him "look we weren't together at the time, and you know it, that happened when you decided to just leave me there to die"

"I did not try kill you" "you literally pushed me off a helicopter that was like 20 feet high! I was lucky to know how to keep myself from hitting the ground hard or I would've been dead"

"And because of that you slept with Shigaraki?" "Why are you mad? We weren't seeing each other anymore! I could do what ever I want with who ever I want when I'm not seeing anyone"

He let out a deep sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose "You're right...I'm sorry for over reacting" "what-you're just gonna let him get away with it?!" Hari said "he has a point, we were no longer a thing when he did that, I have no reason to be mad at him or even jealous if that's what you're trying to do"

Hari looked at me and scoffed before walking away. I looked at Kai and down at the ground "I think I shouldn't get going, I can't be out for long" I tell him making him grab my hand "stay a little while, I didn't want for our first meet up to go this way"

"It's fine, like I said I can't be out for long, they'll assume I'm trying to escape" Kai looked at me before kissing my head, I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips before leaving and heading back to Kacchans place.