DESPERADO:EIGHTEEN

Izuku stepped out the car and fixed himself after the session he had with Kai

Izuku stepped out the car and fixed himself after the session he had with Kai. He walked into the mansion and smiled as Kai put his jacket around him "I don't want you to get too cold" he said as he walked by him.

Kai started to cook something up as Izuku had left to clean himself up. Once he was done he headed to the kitchen where Kai was fixing up the table, He brought his hand out for Izuku and kissed his hand gently before seating him.

"You know Izuku...I've been having some thoughts to myself and I've thought about turning this into something else" Kai said making Izuku look at him with a excited smile "really? Like what?"

Kai stood up from his seat and walked close to Izuku before getting down on a knee, Izuku's heart started to beat fast as he felt himself get nervous. Kai reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box revealing a diamond ring inside it.

"Izuku, I know it has only been 6 months, and I know we never had any intentions into taking each other seriously but damn, You have me crazy Izuku" "and you know what's the funny part? I hate physical touch but when it comes to you I can never keep my hands off you" "Kai.."

"So Izuku, please Izuku accept my ring of engagement, It's all I want from you"

Izuku giggled and put his hand out for the man to put the ring on him "oh Kai, you always find a way to surprise me" he said as he wrapped his arms around his neck with a smile. He got close and pecked his lips kissing him gently, kai  pulled him closer pressing his body against his as he looked into his eyes and chuckled.

.

.

.

.

"EXCUSE ME?" Hari said loudly with wide eyes "Kai you've got be kidding me! That guy is probably only after your money, and you know that" He said as he glared at the man who ignored him "Kai answer me right now, and please tell me you're lying to me, say April fools right now!"

"Please be quiet, you're irritating my ears" "god I'm so close to strangling you right now, where is he?" "Why must you know?" "Don't ask and answer the question" "you know what hari, I actually have some work for you can you fill these papers out for me? I'd appreciate it"

Hari glared at Kai as he snatched the papers from him hands "trust, you will be dealt with"