DESPERADO: THIRTY FOUR

Hari's Pov I watched Kai do his paper work as he spoke to me about Izuku

Hari's Pov
I watched Kai do his paper work as he spoke to me about Izuku. It's only been about two months that he's lived without Izuku and he still refuses to just leave him behind even after Izuku said he was doing just fine.

"Hari" "yes?" "Can you see who's out there?" I nodded and walked out of the building seeing Dabi. "Your boss in there?" He asked pointing to the building "yes he is, why?" "I'd like to have a little talk with him, is that all right?"
I looked at him raising a brow as I crossed my arm.

He chuckled and got close to me pinning me to the wall as he lifted my chin catching me off guard "you got some stunning eyes" he said "I've heard that one multiple times, you're gonna have to do better" "ouch" I smiled and turned around leading him to Kai.

"There's someone here to see you" I say stepping aside revealing Dabi to Kai. "Have a seat" he said as he collected his papers. Dabi sat down and looked at me with a smirk before looking at Kai "I heard about you and Izuku" "is that why you're here?" "Of course, I knew how much you liked him and I've been waiting for the day you two split up so I could have a chance" "and now I'm here to rub it in your face"

Kai raised a brow as he put his arms under his chin "he's got some cute ass tattoos" he said with a grin on his face "Izuku does not have any tattoos" "oh but he does, you just haven't gotten a chance to see them, and damn his tattoo wasn't lying when it said "lucky you"
"That's all I looked at as I fucked him recklessly" 

Kai got up fast grabbing Dabi by the collar "don't play with me right now" "what do you mean? I'm saying the truth, I had to fuck him like we're in a marriage" Dabi laughed as Kai threw him "get out, NOW"

I walked Dabi out of the building who stayed quiet before laughing. I turned around raising a brow at him "what's so funny?" I ask "nothing, here" "you better give me a call" he said handing me a price of paper before walking away. I looked down seeing it was his number and frowned before entering the building slipping the paper in my pocket.

"Hari" "yes?" "I want you to make sure Izuku is safe" "oh my god, Kai if you're that desperate find a way to win him back, I'm not going to be watching over him like he's some 5 year old" I said making him glare at me "besides, don't forget this is your fault"

"I just wanted the best for him, I wanted the league to train him to turn into a better member of the Shei-" "yeah and it worked because now he's one of the most wanted
Villains dork, so if there's anyone you want to thank just look in the mirror"

I stepped out his office and left the building walking away as I tried to relax. "GET BACK HERE YOU SHIT HEAD" I turned around and saw Izuku on a motorcycle with a smile on his face as some money flew out of the big bag he had behind him "catch me if you can!" He said sticking his tongue out at ground zero.

Now that I really think about it, He seems to really enjoy the life he has now. So why is Kai so desperate?