DESPERADO: FIFTY FOUR

Izuku's Pov A month passed and I was still locked up, this was absolutely boring

Izuku's Pov
A month passed and I was still locked up, this was absolutely boring. Katsuki would come and talk to me some times but I honestly didn't want him around, he always gave me a lecture about something.

Speaking of the guy, here he comes. "Aye come walk with me" "walk where? The halls?" "Just come" I put my wrists together letting him cuff them and followed by his side. He was talking to me the whole time but I wasn't listening, the whole time I was thinking if there was even a way for me to escape but I was also thinking about why I'm still here and why hasn't Kai come?

I don't know why but I thought he'd come by for me, maybe he doesn't actually love me? I don't know... "so do you accept?" I looked at katsuki confused and he sighed "were  you listening at all?" He says "no, I was zoned out hey you think you can sneak me in some weed?" "What the fuck no, look deku I was telling you about how the hero industry approved of my request"

"Okay? Good for you I guess" "it's about you, I asked if they could give you a shot at working with me" I looked at him disgusted "working as a hero? With YOU?" "Oh come on! I'm trying to do something nice for you, if they see you're capable of changing then they'll let you go and you can even stay as a hero, so do you want to accept this offer or no?"

I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders making him groan "seriously?" "What? I never said I wanted to be a hero, I said I wanted my man" I said rolling my eyes "god you're  complicated....look at it this way, if you do this with me then I'll let you see him" "and spend nights with him?" "The fuck you wanna spend nights with him for you?"

"Because why not? Yes or no?" "Fine, so you in?" "Mm...yea, I am" "great-" "or actually, maybe not" "seriously?" "What? I like doing nothing" "you're so lazy"

The next day katsuki had gotten the permission to take me out, all he had to do was keep me by his side at all times and they got me on house arrest kinda lame. "Now deku, you better behave" he tells me as he drives us to his place.

"Why are you talking to me like I'm a child?" "Because you're crazy, and if you escape and go back to committing crimes they're going to blame me and then probably take my hero license away" "well then maybe you shouldn't have taken me out, I don't usually follow by rules"  "well starting today you are unless you feel like going back to prison"

I rolled my eyes crossing my arms as I pouted. "Doesn't make a difference, Id rather be there than be stuck with you all day" "you're so annoying"

Katsuki stopped the car letting me now we arrived, I looked at his home and scanned the room once I stepped in "what? Thinking of your boyfriend?" "Mm...nah, his house is bigger" I say walking over to the couch taking a seat.

"Here, this is yours" he said handing me a case. Immediately my mind went to money but I was disappointed to seeing it was a suit, "what? You don't like it?" "Why is it like that" "nothing is wrong with it"

"It's so plain...what's all this gear for?" "To carry some stuff, hurry up and put it on we already got a mission to be at" "jeez already?"

I entered the room I was going to be staying at and changed into the suit, I grabbed it's gears and put them on my body as well. The suit fitted me well, basic but I still looked good, my body looked good in it more than my face if I'm
Being honest.

"Okay...I'm dressed, I feel weird" Kacchan looked at me staring at me for a while before turning the other way "you look fine, just follow me I'll tell the plan on the way over there"