DESPERADO: TWENTY THREE

Izuku walked up to a man and started to seduce him hoping to get him to fall for his trap

Izuku walked up to a man and started to seduce him hoping to get him to fall for his trap. He wrapped his arms around his neck and moved his hips slowly as the two danced together in the club.

He then walked away and sat down on a stool resting his leg on top of the other as he looked at the man moving his finger around the rim of glass while winking at him.

"Get a move on will you?" Hari said as he poured more liquor to his cup "I am, it's not easy getting a man to try and sleep with you" "sure but with someone like you it'd probably only take a second" Izuku shrugged his shoulders and laughed as Hari rolled his eyes at him.

Izuku flinched as he heard gun shots and explosions come in through the building. He ducked down and looked seeing it was the hero's crashing the bar. He got up reaching for gun and started shooting at them, "aw come on...don't finish up on me right now" he said to himself while hitting his gun that ran out of bullets.

He froze in his steps as he saw Katsuki and other hero's approach "Deku?" Izuku looked at him before aiming the gun at them "don't move" he said "What the fuck are you doing?"

Izuku stared at him before smiling and sneaking a grenade  from katsuki "don't you dare use my own weapon against me deku!" Izuku laughed as he threw it at them while stepping back continuing to aim his pistol at them as he waved his fingers goodbye with an evil smile that Katsuki would never forget.

"GET HIM!"

Izuku continued to run out the building attempting to find an escape, he did not know what to do or where to go but he was not going to give in to the heroes. "Damn Deku! Get your ass here!"

"You have no where to go" Katsuki said as Izuku reached a bridge that was his dead end. "Deku please don't make this hard for us, I promise we won't do anything to you-the fuck are you doing?" Katsuki said confused as he watched Izuku remove his heels.

"what? It's Prada, wouldn't want to ruin these when I swim" Izuku told him as he threw the heels at katsuki who caught them confused. "Swim? The fuck are you-Deku don't you dare jump off that bridge!" He shouted as Izuku stepped up on the rim. He turned around and faced Katsuki putting his arms up and smiling before letting himself fall in the water "DEKU"

Izuku rose out of the water and laughed as he waved at katsuki "bye Kachann!" He continued to swim his way through the water. He gasped catching his breath as he reached the other side of town, he looked around noticing he was at the "bad" area where many drug dealers were around and gangsters finding trouble to cause.

He continued to walk as his body was shivering from the cold. He was thinking of a way to get home until someone pulled up in front of him with their motorcycle. "Damn you look sexy wet like that" Dabi said as he removed his helmet making Izuku smile "thank you"
"What's a person like you doing around here? Ain't you from the rich area?"

"Nope, I just work for the Shie Hassaikai" "hm...well here, put this on you're gonna freeze out here like that" Izuku took Dabi's coat from him and put it on "is your boss coming for you or would you like a ride?"  "I could use a ride"

Izuku held onto Dabi through the ride home, he got off the bike handing the helmet to Dabi, he removed his coat and handed it to him as well. "thank you" "no problem, hey if you ever find yourself alone like that give me call won't you?" Dabi said as he wrote down his cell phone number.

He handed the small piece of paper to Izuku who took it from him. "Bye Izuku" "bye, Have a good night" Izuku said back with a small wink making the man chuckle before he drove off.

Izuku entered his home and shut the door, he was caught off guard to see Overhaul who pulled him close to him hugging him tightly

"I thought I lost you..."