DESPERADO THIRTY FIVE

Izuku chewed his gum as he got off the bike after he got away from the heroes

Izuku chewed his gum as he got off the bike after he got away from the heroes. He was walking up to his apartment until a car had come right in front of him stopping him in his track. "Izuku"

"Seriously? I told you leave me alone" "why did you sleep with him?" "Huh?" "That filthy villain, Izuku why did you sleep with him?"
Izuku crossed his arms before putting them down walking over to Kai. He leaned in close looking down at his lips before into his eye, he pulled him close by his tie as he spoke "I sleep with who I want, when I want and where I want" he said before pushing him away.

"Now leave, this isn't a fancy place for someone like you" Izuku walked away ignoring the steps he heard behind him. "Kai you better stop following me before I kill you" "you wouldn't" Izuku dropped his stuff and turned around quickly slashing Kai's face with a knife.

He fell to the ground as his hand covered hos bleeding face. Izuku walked over to him getting on top of him "don't you ever underestimate me" he said gripping his jaw.

He got back up walking away leaving the man to bleed on his own until Hari showed up.

Kai's Pov
I gripped onto my pants as my eyes squinted while Hari placed some alcohol into my wound. "I'm shocked to know Izuku did this to you" he said as he patted the cotton down. "So am I, I didn't think he'd have to guts for it"

Hari walked away before coming back with some bandages "it's a deep one, don't move your face too much, if it starts bleeding again just patch it up again" I nodded before getting up and walking out of the room heading to my office.

I looked over at the mirror and touched the wound as I relived the moment it got there. Izuku was getting stronger, smarter and powerful. I just wished I could have him with me again, I don't care if he doesn't work for me as long as we're together again that's fine.

But he seems to not feel the same way, what a shame really. I sighed as I sat down at my desk going through the paper work I had scattered around my desk. I grabbed them and threw them in the bin glancing over at the file I had sitting there.

I opened it and went through the papers until it went to Izuku's mug shot. This was way before he turned into the person he was, the day I hired him I went through his records to learn some things about him. He had gotten arrested for being a prostitute and everytime I see his mugshot I can't help but crack a smile.

He had a pout on his face tears peeking through the corner of his eyes as his hair was messy. I chuckled and closed the file, you wouldn't think that's the same villain if you were to compare the two. Maybe I shouldn't have high expectations from him anymore.