Chapter 2

The next day, you woke up on time and got ready for school. As soon as you and your brother were about to leave, your Father interrupted.

"How was your first day?" He asked nonchalantly. Standing in front of the door so we couldn't leave, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Don't act like you care." Shoto answered with harsh venom dripping off every word. You saw the anger build in your Father's eye as he turned to you for an answer. You hated looking at him. You didn't want to answer either but you knew that he was only going to make you both late so you tried avoiding eye contact and gave him an answer.

"It was fi–"

"LOOK AT ME...when speaking!" He scolded with even more anger in his eyes and yelled the first half to make sure he was understood. "Show some respect. That's not how I raised you." he added. You obeyed and looked up to him before going to answer again.

"Our first day was fine." you stated in a rather monotone voice. He accepted this answer and stepped aside, letting us go, but not without having the last word.

" Good. Keep it that way." You just looked at him from the corner of your eyes as you walked out the door and nodded your head, hoping that would be the end of it. Thankfully it was.

Once you both made it to class, you saw all your fellow classmates conversing with each other, already having made friends. You couldn't say the same for your twin or yourself. You both took your respective sets that you chose yesterday and laid your head down on your arms, that was until you felt presents around you. You slowly lifted your head to see two bright happy faces.

"OMG Hi! I'm Mina Ashido!" The girl with beautiful pink skin, dark eyes, and pink fluffy hair practically yelled.

"And I'm Ochako Uraraka!" Exclaimed the girl with cute short hair and round rosy cheeks. You were taken aback by their beauty and you almost didn't respond. You've never really hung out with other girls before so you were at a loss for words.

"Oh, uh, I-"

"You're (Y/n) right, Todoroki?" The girl you now knew as Ashido asked.

"Of course she is silly, look at her hair." Uraraka said to Ashido. "I've never seen anything like it before. So pretty!" She added now focusing on your naturally ombre hair.

"Yeah, and her eyes!" Ashido said, agreeing with Uraraka. You were not used to compliments, at all, the more they spoke the pinker your cheeks got.

"Uh, thank you." you spoke, trying to play it cool.

"So what is your quirk Todoroki? Is it like your brother's?"

"Oh, you could just call me (Y/n)." You say, now gaining some more confidence. "And yeah, our quirks are kind of similar, both involving fire and ice."

"Wait! You BOTH have fire and ice quirks!" The pink haired girl asked. "I thought you each had one. I mean in the test yesterday he only used ice and you only used fire." she adds, recalling the quirk apprehension test that happened yesterday.

" Yeah, we can both use both, we just have preferences I guess." You said smiling up at them.

Then your teacher walked in and they had to go to their seats. Your first classes of the day were just normal classes like english and math and other core classes. After all the boring classes was lunch, which was a good break from all your classes. Then, the final class was basic training, which everyone was looking forward to. You all sat in your seats waiting for your teacher when All might comes through the door. THE All Might, the number one pro hero, your teacher. You did fan girl a little but only in your head.

"Hello newbies! Are you ready to get to training!" he says, standing in the front of the class room with his hands on his hips. The class screams in excitement, ready for training.

"Well we can't start without our amazing hero costumes." All might explains, pressing a button to reveal suitcases that were in the wall.

"These hero suits were made and designed per your request, so throw them on and meet me outside." he states, and with that, you all hurriedly put on your costumes and head outside.

Once you were outside, you got a look at everyone's costumes and they all looked so cool. Your suit was quite plain compared to theirs. It was a black bodysuit with a long, thick, dark red stripe on both your sides, going all the way down your leg. The suit was sleeveless but came with long black gloves that went a little past your elbow, so your shoulders were bare. You also had matching black boots that stopped just below your knees, which also had some details in the same dark red color.

Your brother on the other hand is the opposite, half of his suit was baggy and white, while the other half was ice. ICE. He was literally covered in ice. In all honesty he looked a little silly but you weren't going to tell him that. Once everyone made it outside, All Might started to explain what we were going to do.

"All right Newbies listen up. Today, we will be doing a team battle." He said. You got excited because this meant you could partner up with your twin. "We will be going in groups of four. Two of you will be villains and the other two will be the heroes." He further explained. "Your groups will be chosen at random. You come up, pick your team letter then figure out if you will be heroes or villains!" He says with a huge smile on his face. Your heart dropped, RANDOM? What if you had to fight against your brother? You can't do that.

While in the middle of your panicked frenzy your brother chose his team and got team B, with a student you haven't met yet that has SIX arms. When you finally had the courage to choose your team, you got team F, you were paired with a boy named Sato, he looked incredibly strong so you didn't mind, but you still wish you were on your twin's team. After all the teams were chosen, the fight was about to begin. 

All might announced the first two teams which were, Uraraka from earlier, the green haired boy named Midoriya, the hot-headed blonde you knew to be Bakugo, and Iida. The green haired boy and the ash blonde seem to have some unspoken hatred that seemed pretty one sided but you weren't going to get involved. You all headed to the building that had all the cameras so you could see inside the building the group was fighting in. The point of this exercise was for the heroes to capture the weapon that the villains were protecting. It seemed very simple, but once they started, things got personal real fast. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This episode was a little boring too but please stay with me. I know once we get to the sports festival things will get good. 

Also, (Y/n) replaced Koda in this chapter, I just thought it would be best to be a side character for now.  Anyways, thank you for reading this far, and don't be shy to share any advice/critisism you have, I want your opinions. Thank you. Bye!!