Chapter 19

"What has gotten into you Iida. This isn't you!" Your brother shouts back at him. It was true, we aren't going to just leave him. You, Midoriya, and your brother are forced to keep dodging and stepping backwards, as Stain's movements get more and more dangerous. 

"JUST RUN! I...I can't watch you die." Iida says, tearing up . You knew he was feeling bad but this was not the time, you weren't going anywhere. As soon as you were going to attach again you started coughing. This is not the time for this. Blood was coming out of your mouth, more ' than last time, you're pushing yourself, but you can't stop. 

"Shut up Iida." You tell him, not meaning for it to sound as mean as it did. You needed to focus, pros had to be here soon, you just need to hold out a little longer. 

"(Y/n) what's wrong." Midoriya asks, noticing the blood coming from your mouth. You ignored him and just wiped the blood away with your hand.

"Aww, is someone pushing themselves too much?" Stain starts to taunt you.

"THIS ISN'T YOUR FIGHT. Please just r-" he started but you cut him off.

"JUST SHUT UUUPPP!" You scream at the top of your lungs, you felt so overwhelmed, too many people talking to you at once, it's like you were going to explode. As you were screaming, you felt something pass through you, you opened your eyes and your body was covered in...lightning? What's happening? 

"(Y/n)!" Your brother shouts your way, extending a hand your way but getting chocked before even making contact. You don't know what to do, how you did this, or how to get this off of you. Even Stain stopped to look at what was happening, that's when you remember you were in the middle of a fight. You decided to try and move the lightning like you do with water and fire, and it worked. You motioned your hands towards Stain, and the Lightning followed, hitting him dead on. 

He got electrocuted and fell to the ground, but unfortunately so did you, all the energy you had left ass soon as you released the lightning. Luckily, your brother caught you before you hit the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Midoriya called out, making his way over to you. You tried to move but you had no energy, you barley had your eyes open. 

"It's ok, I got you." Shoto said as he carried you over to Iida and out of the way, so you wouldn't get hurt. Him and Midoriya went back to their fighting stance as they saw Stain start to move. You on the other hand were passed out on the ground next to Iida. 

When you woke up, you were in a hospital bed, you looked around the room and saw Midoriya, Iida, and Shoto talking to the chief of police, and two pro hero's. You sat up, ignoring the pain you felt run through your whole body. 

"Good, you're awake." The chief of police said. "I was just explaining to the others how this whole situation needs to be covered up because you and your mentors can get in serious trouble if the public finds out about this." He started, as he looked between all of you. "We will say that Endeavor is the one that took down Stain and this will be forgot. That also means that you all will get now recognition or praise for your efforts." He finished explaining. 

By what he said, you guessed that Stain was finally caught, that was a relief. 

"What are your thoughts on this?" The chief of police asked you.

"Uh, that's fine, I guess." You responded, not really knowing what to say. You didn't care about getting praised or what're, you're just glad everyone is ok. You look over at your brother and he has some bandages but looks fine. After they left, you asked about what happened. 

"Uh, what happened after I passed out?" You asked Midoriya, who was on the bed next to you. 

"Oh, well, after Stain was down, he tried to get back up but was already too injured." He started to explain what happened.

"Then the pros came to take him away." Your brother finished telling you what happened. 

"Oh, by the way (Y/n), can I ask you about what actually happened yesterday, like about the lightning." Midoriya asks with curious eyes.

"Uh, I'm not entirely sure. That's never happened before." You answer honestly. You kind of thought it was a dream. I mean, Fire and Water have nothing to do with lightning, right?