Chapter 75

Once the others were done cooking, you all sat at the table as Yayoruzu, Iida, and Uraraka brought the food out. Everyone thanked them and you all started eating. Mina was sitting to your left and leaned on you after taking her first bite.

"Omg this is so good guys, thanks so much!!" She complimented. A few other complimented the food as well, it was really good. 

After eating, you were ready for bed. You felt your eyes wanting to shut and yawns escape your mouth. You helped collect everyone's bowls once they were all done.

You thought everyone would go to bed after, having a big day tomorrow, but as you walked out of the kitchen Mina linked arms with you and Yayoruzu and lead you both to the couches of the common room. 

"Come on you two, we're going to watch a movie." Mina said happily as she kept dragging you two. 

"Alright guys, what should we watch?" Kirishima said as he turned the TV on.

"And no more romance Mina, they're always so sad." Kaminari complains.

"What?" Mina says, pouting her lips and letting go of me and Yayoruzu so she could cross her arms. "That's not fair." She added, and the boys just laughed.

"Uh, sorry everyone but I think I'm going to bed, I want to be well rested for tomorrow." Yayouruzu said as she began to walk to her room.

"Yayoruzu has a point." Iida said, fixing his glasses. "We need to be our best selves tomorrow so we should go to bed late." He explained and some others agreed.

"No worries you guys can go to bed, we just want to watch one movie and then we'll turn in. Promise." Kirishima told Iida and he just nodded and went to his room. 

"So, what about everyone else?" Kaminari asked the rest of the class. Most of walked away and to their rooms. The only ones remaining were you, Shoto, Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Midoriya, Jirou, Uraraka, and Bakugou.

"Damn." Jirou let out as she leaned further into the couch and Kaminari let out a disappointed sigh.

"The hell did you expect? No one wants to watch a stupid movie the night before an exam." Baku you just had to give his opinion and started to walk to his room. You and your brother were about to do the same when Kaminari spoke up.

"But we wanted to watch The Conjuring all together." He said as he slumped further into the couch and pouted. You stopped walking and your brother noticed, turning around. You looked him and didn't even need to say anything for him to know you wanted to watch it. 

"Goodnight, and don't go to bed too late." Is all he said as he continued to walked to his dorm. He knew your love for horror and knew you could pass tomorrows exam no problem.

You walked back to the couch and sat next to Mina. She gave you a tight hug as she expressed how happy she was that you joined them.

"Yay! Y/n!" She said with a big smile. 

"Wait, before the movie starts let me go get snacks." Kaminari says as he quickly gets up and walks to the kitchen. 

Bakugous POV~ during training~

Ughh, she has been ignoring me all damn day. Her stupid brother must have told her what happened last night. Whatever. I can't focus on that right now. 

I try to focus on training since tomorrow is our license exam but it's so hard not to think about her. Just as I was beginning to focus I see her, she's looking around, we lock eyes but she quickly looks away. 

Oh fuck this, I'm just going to talk to her. She starts walking towards me and I do the same. Once we are right in front of each other I was about to ask what her brother told her when she walked past me. 

Like I wasn't even fucking there. Who does she think she is? As much as I tried to get mad at her for ignoring me, I was more mad with myself for saying those things in the first place. 

After training was over I quickly showered and changed, making my way to the common area when I saw the extras were making curry. I was just going to go straight to my room but I'm not missing the chance for free food. 

I went to sit on the couch next to shitty hair and dunce face.

"Yo Bakugou. You want to play?" Dunce face said as he handed me a controller, they were playing Mario kart.

"Oh I'm not going to play I'm going to win." I say as I snatch the controller. After a few rounds of winning, I look over to the kitchen since they were taking fucking forever to finish the food. That's when I saw Y/n, she was setting the table, her hair was down, freshly out of the shower and in comfortable clothes. 

My attention was pulled away from her when I heard this disgustingly annoying voice.

"Isn't this nice? Having the girls cook for us?" Mineta spoke. He's so fucking disgusting.

"Dude don't make it weird?" Kaminari said back. I thought he was done but then he just had to opening his mouth again.

"Dude I'm just saying, look at Y/n, imagine coming home to her after a long day, making you food." He practically spit out. 

How flicking disgusting is this grape bitch. I wasn't just disgusted, I was angry. Why the fuck was he even looking at her?

He began to open his mouth, ready to speak so I threw the controller in my hand right at his big ass head. I hope she didn't hear him. Unfortunately she did. But to everyone's surprise she left him speechless.

"Mineta the only balls you have are on your head. The least you can do is speak up when you're being misogynistic." She spoke calmly but words laced with anger. I let a small chuckle escape my lips. 

I fucking love seeing her mad, even if she's mad at me.