Chapter 74

Since Aizawa wasn't going to train you today you decided to go practice with your brother. He's been telling you what he was practicing but havent had time to practice with him.

As you went to find him you noticed Bakugou. He was standing where you helped him practice the other day. He turned around and saw you staring. You were about to turn away when you saw your brother standing behind him talking to All Might.

As you made your way to your brother, Bakugou made his way towards you. You tried not to look at him, to show you didn't want to talk to him but he kept his eyes on you while walking closer to you.

Once the two of you were close enough he stopped and expected you to do the same, but you didn't even want to look at him. If he didn't think you two were friends then why would he want to talk to you? You weren't having it.

You quickly move past him once you saw he was about to speak, heading straight for you brother. Strangely, Bakugou didn't scream at you or even turn back to look at you.

You just brushed it off, needed to focus and train with your brother.

Once you got to Shoto, the two of you discussed what he's been working on and how you could help. The rest of the training time you two spent sparring and working on Shoto's new skill.

After training was over, you were making your way towards the locker rooms when All Might stopped you.

"Ah, Young Y/n. Do you have a moment?" He asked, walking towards you. You nod. " I noticed you training with your brother today. And I saw you training with Aizawa the past few days." He continued.

"Did I do something wrong?" You say bluntly, not understanding why he's bringing this up.

"No no of course not. I just wanted to give some friendly advice before your big day tomorrow." He admits. You were somewhat surprised, wondering what he's going to say. He was the number 1, so you will definitely take his advice.

"I just wanted to make sure that you focus on yourself as well." He expresses, you stood quietly. "I know you really care about your brother, but... you have to remember that you are just as important." He adds. You were looking down at this point. Not wanting to explain that he was wrong.

You looked up at him with a smile and let out a chuckle.

"Oh of course. Thanks for the advice All Might." You said, trying your best to sound sincere. "Have a good night All Might." You said as you walked past him. You didn't know if he believed your answer but you weren't worried about that right now. You still had your mind on getting out of your hero suit and taking a nice shower.

Once you were done showering, everyone was already either in the common room or in their dorms. As you entered the common room you were expecting to grab a small orange and head to your room to sleep. To your surprise, most of your classmates were in the common area playing video games while Yayoruzu, Uraraka, Sato, Tsu, and others helped make curry, at least that's what it smelled like.

You noticed your brother in the kitchen and decided to join him.

"Oh Y/n you finally came." Mina announced, linking your arms together before you could reach your brother. "We decided to make curry again before our big day tomorrow. Wanna help?" She explained with a big smile, you could say no.

"Uh, yeah sure." You reply, walking with her towards the kitchen counter.

"Ok I think Momo is almost done with the curry, Uraraka is already cooking the meat, and Sato is making dessert. I need to help Tsu chop some veggies so you get to set the table." She says, reaching for a stack of plates that were sitting on the counter. "Thanks so much!" she expresses.

Taking the stack of plates you walk in the dining room, which is just a long table between the kitchen and couch of the common room. As you began giving a plate a spot on the table you could help but overhear some chatter coming from none other than Mineta.

"Isn't this awesome guys? Having girls cook food for us while we watch." He begins, nudging Kaminari with his elbow.

"Dude, don't make it weird." Kaminari corrected him.

"I'm just saying, look at Y/n, imagine coming home after a long day to her, getting food ready for you?" He said, rubbing his hands together creepily.

You were somewhat confused, you were in a big sweater and sweatpants. The only major difference compared to every other day is that your hair is damp because it's still damp. How disgusting is he?

"You know I've been meaning to ask her a question." Mineta continues after Kaminari's silence. "Do you think the carpet matches the dra-" He was cut off by a game controller hitting him right upside his head.

Although he didn't finish his sentence, you knew exactly what he meant. You stopped setting the table, turning to face Mineta as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh i'm alright Y/n just go back to what you were doing." He spoke as he noticed you looking at him. Normally you try to ignore him, but the stress of the exam on your shoulders added to the anger you felt towards a certain blonde was a lot to handle.

The look turned into a glare and everyone sitting on the couch was now watching you.

"Mineta the only balls you have are on your head, the least you could do is speak up when you're being misogynistic." You say, loud and clear.

You heard Jirou and Hagekure snicker from their seats on the couch, along with Kirishima and Sero. Mineta stood there in shock.

"I-I I jus-" he tried to speak.

"Come on, say it with your chest. I thought attention is what you wanted?" You continued. At this point your brother came over to ask what happened. You just walked away, continuing to set the table.