Chapter 62

You were the first one out of the training area when Aizawa dismissed you all. You were heading straight to your room when you felt your stomach rumble. You paused, then headed towards the kitchen and snatched a small orange that was on the counter. Then continued to your room. 

Once you got there, you quickly ate your orange as you got your things ready to shower. When you were in the shower, you have to try your hardest not to pass out, feeling so comfortable in the warm water. As you stepped out of the shower you heard a small 'ping' that came from your phone. It was your brother. 

Shoto: Hey, are you ok?

You: Yeah I'm fine. Why?

Shoto: You just didn't seem like yourself.

You: Just a little tired is all.

Shoto: Ok just making sure.

Although it seemed like a casual conversation, you thought it was very sweet that your brother checked in on you. 

Once you got out of the shower is was barely 6. It felt like time had stopped, sleep being the only thing on your mind. You unconsciously sat on your bed and began to slowly lay down. Maybe you could just rest your eyes for a little. Yeah, that never hurt anyone. You thought as you allowed your very sore eyes to shut.

Bakugou's POV~

Who the fuck does she think she is? I think to myself as I gather everything and head to my room after training was over. We finally get to fight and she doesn't even take it seriously. Ugh! Everyone was watching too. I shut my locker out of frustration.

"Woah! Calm down bro." Kirishima interrupted my thoughts, I ignore him, starting to walk out of the locker room. "Are you thinking about Y/n?" He said out of nowhere, making me freeze glare back at him.

"NO! Why the hell would I be thinking about her?" I yell, defending myself. Yeah I was thinking about her but not like that.

"Aww dude, you totally were." Sero says, walking in the locker room, lightly bumping my shoulder. 

"Shut the fuck up you don't even know what we're talking about." I try to dismiss him. 

"I mean, I don't blame you dude. Y/n is pretty cool." Kirishima continues, gathering his stuff from his locker. She isn't cool, I thought, she's weird. Always by that half and half's side, always holding back, always looking so...good. WHAT AM I THINKING??

"She's scary." I heard Kaminari say, snapping me out of my unusual thoughts. 

"Hahaha. Only to you dude." Sero explained, recalling the incident at the training camp. 

"I didn't mean to be rude." Kaminar whined, trying to defend himself, and everyone else laughed. There are all a bunch of idiots, I thought and rolled my eyes. I noticed that deku walked in with that half and half idiot. 

"Whatever." I say, ending the conversation and exiting the locker room, but not before catching that icy hot bastard looking at me with that weird look on his face. I just roll my eyes. 

Once I get to my room I take a shower straight away. Even once I got out and got dress I was still thinking about her. What was her problem today? I thought as I sat down on my bed drying my hair off with a towel. She really looked like shit. Her usually bright and wide eyes were tired and puffy, she also had bags under her eyes. Her movements were slower and more lazy, but she was still able to keep up with me. UGH! I have to stop thinking about her!

I decide to go grab something to eat to get my mind off her. As I walk into the common room, most of the other idiots are there, mostly near the couch and TV. I make my way over to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich, wanting to get out of here quickly and unnoticed. I decide to make myself two, just in case I get hungry later I put it in a little baggy, since it is only 6 in the afternoon. 

I go straight to my room after. I finish one of the sandwiches and leave the other one on my desk. I have nothing to do so I decide to get an early start on my homework. 

After about 2 hours of working I get bored and decide it's best to try and sleep. I lay in bed but can't bring myself to sleep. This happened the night before as well. I don't know what it is but I just can't sleep. I sigh and reach under my bed, bringing out a novel that I'm reading, hoping that a little reading helps. 

A little reading turned into hours of reading. I turn the last page of my book and decide to check the time. I almost can't believe my eyes as I see the time, it's midnight, and I've been reading this damn book. This can't keep happening, I need to be at my best, how am I supposed to be number one if I can't eve-

A strange sound caught my attention. It sounded like footsteps, but not regular footsteps, whoever it was, they were trying to be quiet, taking small calculated steps before stopping. 

I hop off my bed, quickly make it to my door and pause for a moment, collecting myself before opening the door. 

"What the hell are you doing?"