Chapter 37

"OMG Y/N, YOU'RE OKAY!" Mina shouted as she ran towards you and hugged you tightly.

"Uh, yeah why wouldn't I be?" You furrowed your brows in confusion, not understanding why she was worried. "You guys took a long time." She said before Aizawa added.

"Too long of a time." He said in a deep intimidating teacher voice. "What exactly were the two of you doing out there?" He questioned crossing his arms. 

"Huh? We weren't doing anything, just came straight here." Bakugou said annoyed.

"Then why did it take so long?" Aizawa stared at Bakugou, them both glaring each other down.

"I don't know it just did." Bakugou answered gritting his teeth as to not say anything he'll regret.

"Y/n the next time you want to sneak off with a boy at least tell me okay. We're friends, that's what friends are for." Mina said to you.

"Wait WHAT?" You and Bakugou yelled. Not understanding what this was until Mina said that.

"It's alright, no need to yell, what matters is that they're safe." Mandalay said trying to calm everyone. 

"Yeah no need to be embarrassed we were all teens once." Ragdoll said with a playful smile, throwing her arms  around you and Bakugou.

"NO THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL!" Bakugou screamed, pushing her arm off of him.

Then what happened?!" Aizawa raised his voice, getting irritated. 

"I TOLD YOU, NOTHING HAPPENED. WE GOT OUT OF THE DAM HOT SPRINGS AND CAME STRAIGHT HERE!" He yelled, irritated and flustered at the accusations.

"Don't raise your voice at me Bakugou, this is serious. There isn't a long walk from the hot spring to here so you couldn't have just come straight here." Aizawa reasoned trying to get something out of him. Bakugou just crossed his arms and turned away, not trusting himself to keep talking. Aizawa turned to you instead.

"Y/n what happened from the beginning? " He asked you.

"Well, I needed to use the bathroom so I told them to go on with out me." Atizada nodded, so you continued. "Then when I was about to leave I bumped into Bakugou and we made out way here together. As soon as we left the hot springs we came straight here." Aizawa believed you more than Bakugou but wasn't satisfied.

It still shouldn't have taken you two that long?" Aizawa pushed to see if he could get anything out of you.

"Uhmm, we didn't leave the hot springs right after we bumped into each other, we left a little later so maybe that's why." You explained. Aizawa tilted his head.

"And why is that?" He said, think he finally caught you. " what were you two doing in still in the hot springs?" He questioned.

Oh, we were just-"

"Talking. We were just talking. Happy?" Bakugou interrupted you, glaring at you then Aizawa.

"Talking?" Aizawa said in disbelief. 

"That's a new one Ragdoll laughed. At this point the rest of the class was dismissed.

"Aizawa, we can't really prove that they were lying." Mandalay argues.

"Yeah well we can't really prove that they were telling the truth can we?" He says glaring at the two of you.

"You can talk to the ladies that work in the hot springs." You suggested.

"What?" Aizawa asked.

"When we left I saw two ladies in cleaning uniforms in the lobby of the hot springs, Im sure they saw us talking." You said simply. 

He looked at Mandalay and went to call the hot springs. To all of their surprise, a woman did pick up.

"Hello, you've reached the hot springs phone number. How can I help you?" She said kindly.

"Um Hi, I'm just calling to ask if there were two of our students that left the hot springs not too long ago?" Mandalas asked.

"Oh yes, there was a girl with red and white hair and a boy with blonde hair correct?" The woman on the phone asks. 

"Yes that's them." Mandalay said.

"Yeah we saw them, they left a while after the other group of students did." The woman says, proving you were both telling the truth. Bakugou sent a smug look at Aizawa 

"Did you happen to see what they were doing?" Aizawa questions the lady on the phone, glaring back at Bakugou.

"Oh um yes, they were standing outside of the changing rooms and appeared to be talking at first and then arguing, and then they left." The woman on the phone explains.

"Ok thank you so much." Mandalay says before hanging up the phone.

"See? What did I say?" Bakugou says to Aizawa with a smirk.

"You didn't say you were arguing. What were you two arguing about?" Aizawa asks, wanting to know everything.

"Does that really matter?" Mandalay asks Aizawa.

"Yes. Now spill it." Aizawa looks at you. 

"Well, he's still mad about the sports festival." You say. You know that's not what you were really arginine about but just wanted to say something you knew would get Bakugou mad. Your plan was to start an argument with Bakugou so Aizawa gets annoyed and just lets the two of you go already. 

"What? No I am not." Bakugou says in surprise turning to you.

"Yeah you are, that's what all of this was about, you're mad I'm stronger than you." You say with a straight face trying to get under his skin.

"Oh you are not fucking stronger than me." Bakugou says angrily and takes a step towards you.

"Then why are you angry?"

"I wasn't until you said that dumbass."

"Because you know it's true."

"No it's not." He says grabbing you but the collar of your shirt. It was working.

"Well you haven't proved that your stronger yet?" 

"You know what fight me right now then."

"Alright Alright settle down. I get it." Aizawa says separating you two and lets out a long sigh of exhaustion.

"That was harder than it needed to be." Mandalay said. 

"I still can't believe they were telling the truth." Ragdoll said with a small laugh.

"Just go to bed the both of you, and no more fighting." He said firmly. You nodded and Bakugou just rolled his eyes.

Once the two of you were outside and the door was shut behind you two, you both made your way to the cabins.

"Hey I didn't mean what I said back there at the end." You felt bad about what you said so you wanted to make sure Bakugou knew you were t being serious.

"I know dumbass." He said casually, with his hands in his pockets. You sent him a confused look and he sighed. "I know you wouldn't actually say that, you just wanted to start and argument so Aizawa would let us go." You were surprised he actually caught on. 

"If I know one thing about you is that you're too damn humble to actually mean what you said." He continued and you just kept looking in shock. "Now stop looking at me like that and go the fuck to be idiot." He said turning to you as you both reached the part in your path where you needed to split up. You had to go to the girls and cabin and him to the boys. 

"You better be well rested for tomorrow especially if it's combat training because I'm fucking coming for you." He said, smirking wickedly which made a small smile creep onto your face. 

"Alright, goodnight." You said before walking to the girls cabin. You heard Bakugou let out a small 'yeah whatever' before making his way to the boys cabin.