Chapter 7

Before turning around to face everyone, you covered your mouth with your hand as a couple of coughs escaped your throat. You felt something on your hand and when you took a look, you saw that it was blood. You quickly rubbed it off on your hero costume and cleaned your face as best as you could. This has been happening every time you use both Fire and Water around the same time, it never used to happen though. It started a few years ago and when your father took you to see a doctor, they said that your body has changed from having to donate so many things to your brother. Basically, that my body has gotten weaker. They told me to be more careful when using my quirk, but of course, my father just ignored their concerns.

Once you turned around, everyone was staring at you but you ignored their eyes, walking up next your brother.

"You Okay?" You asked sweetly as if you didn't just take on that hideous villain all by yourself. Your brother doesn't know about the drawback to your quirk because you didn't want to worry him so that secret was between you, your father, and your doctor. 

"Yeah, you?" He asked, somewhat concerned, never having seen you that violent before. Although you two were raised and mostly trained together, your Father also trained you on the side, but this was a different kind of training. While Shoto was still learning how to control his quirk, your father was teaching you all the ways to take someone down in a fight. All the weak points, how to read people in a fight, when to strike, etc. All of your middle school years were filled with these constant lessons, "always strike first", "never stop, even if they are down", "go for the throat", and " protect him at all costs".

"Yeah, I'm fine." You answered softly, starting to walk to the entrance of the building where everyone else is. "We should start going," you told Shoto, who was still just looking at you bewildered. You could still feel everyone's eyes on you as you both walked away, but you didn't care what they were thinking. Once you got outside you were met with your worried classmates.

"OMG are you two ok?" Mina asked rushing over and looking at you intently. 

"Yeah we're fine." You answer, ignoring the slight pain you were just now feeling in your arms and sides that might be bruised by the villain you encountered with Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Where are the villains?" Urartian asked, standing next to Mina.

"Oh, they got away." You said, noticing that your brother had walked off, you guessed because he didn't want to talk to anyone.

Once everyone was out and got medical attention if needed, you were all allowed to go home. The walk home was quite awkward because your brother was still surprised at your sudden outburst with the villains but you tried to ignore it. When you both got home you were greeted by a very worried Fuyumi.

"Where were you two? I was so worried when you weren't home on time. Then the school calls and says that something happened in the training facility you were at." She tells you both while pulling you two into the house and giving you both a big, but short, hug. 

"We're fine Fuyumi, don't worry about it." You answered her. You knew that telling her the whole story now wile she was already worried sick would only make things worse.

After that, you all went straight to bed since is was already really late by the time you both made it home. UA gave everyone the nest day off, probably having to pick themselves up before starting school again like normal. You took that day to sleep in, you were extremely tired after what happened, and trying your best to hide it only made you more tired. When you got up you saw that Fuyumi and Shoto were already up as well. 

"Sleep well?" Fuyumi asked as you walked into the kitchen, she was already cooking you breakfast, she was always cooking.

"Yeah." You responded shortly. You noticed your brother eating some cold soba at the table , quietly noting to put that on the grocery list for the next time Fuyumi goes out. Finding something Shoto likes is difficult because she will never straight up tell you, so you got rather good at paying attention to things he does on his own and then keeping that in mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________A/N: Hello, just wanted to note that I will start to steer away from the original storyline in the coming chapters. That is all. BYE!!