Chapter 63

"Y/N HELP!" Your brother screams as the man with scars all over his face holds him up by his throat, surrounded with blue flames and laughing maniacally.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" You scream at the man you now remember being called Dabi. You run to him, faster, faster, but you can't reach him. No matter how much you run he's always much further. 

This doesn't stop you though. You never stop running as you continue to hear your brothers crys for help. You're so close, you reach out your arm. Then you feel something grab your ankle and pull you down. 

You tumble to the ground and begin to get dragged away from Shoto. You look to who is dragging you and you see Shifaraki. 

"You thought I'd just let you get away with this?" He says threw gritted teeth. You punch and kick at him but he grabs your arms and pins them behind your back with one hand and with the other he forces you to watch your brother. 

You watch as flames engulf Dabi and your brother. You scream out for Shoto but all you can hear is the evil laughter of the man behind you. 

Your eyes fly open. You jump out of bed, disoriented and scared. Turning on the light, you take deep, hard breaths, walking back and forth in your room trying to calm yourself. After a while you were able to slow your breathing. You sat back down on your bed, silent for a while before checking the time. You groaned as your phone showed you that it was midnight. 

There was no going back to sleep after that. You blame yourself for letting yourself fall asleep. You couldn't even try to fall asleep if you wanted to. Reaching for your phone, you pause, you want to call your brother, but he's probably asleep. It was just a dream after all.

Yeah it was just a dream, you repeated to yourself as you stood outside of your brothers dorm room. God! How could you come all the way over here just because of a stupid dream. You took the emergency stairs instead of the elevator to make less noise. Tip toeing all the way to his door before stopping and doubting yourself.

Maybe he'll understand? You raised your hand, about to softly knock when you heard a door open. You swung your head to face where the noise came from. It was the room right across your brother's room. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Bakugou whisperers to you, not wanting to wake anyone up. He is always in your business.

"Nothing." You whisper back, turning back to your brother's door.

"Do you know what time it is?" He asks as if you didn't know. Then he starts to whisper something else to you but you can't understand. You face him again, sending him a look of confusion. He gestures for you to go over to him and you do, for some reason.

"If you wake up Iida, it's over, he'll definitely tell Aizawa, and I am not getting in trouble because of you again." He repeated. 

"Well then just go back to sleep." You said rolling your eyes. You turned to just walk back to your dorm, not wanting to disturb your brother, but before you could take a step, Bakugou grabbed your arm. 

You thought he just wanted to bother and scold you more, but in reality, he didn't want you to leave. He didn't even know it yet but he could never get enough of looking at your beautiful multi-colored eyes.

"Wha-" you were about to complain when you heard a door open. Without thinking, Bakugou pulled you into his room and you quickly stepped in. He silently closed the door, and the two of you just stood there for a few moments. Bakugou had his head close to the door, hand still holding your arm, as you were all the way inside his room. 

'Iida', he mouthed to you. You internally cursed yourself. If you hadn't come, this wouldn't be a problem. 

After a while, you both heard him go back to his room. You both let out a breath. Bakugou turned to look at you.

"Idiot." He whispered, as he let you go and sat down on his bed. You let out a small scoff before heading towards the door. "What are you doing?" He asked as if it wasn't obvious. 

"Leaving." You said bluntly.

"He's going to come back out here again once he hears the door open. You better not get me in trouble." He said glaring at you now. You didn't want to agree but he had a point. 

"Well what do you want me to do?" You said, taking a few steps towards him. He just stares at you for a bit, then speaks.

"Why did you want to see your brother so bad?" He asked, but you stayed silent. "What did you have a nightmare?" He continued, with a slight smirk. You looked away from him, ashamed that it was true.