Chapter 50

After the dark substance covered you, suddenly you were in what looked to be a bar. Before you could even get the chance to stand up straight, your arms were forced behind your back and you your wrists were handcuffed together. You struggle to see behind you and when you do, you see a... giant lizard man? 

You look to the side and see Bakugou bound to a chair, muzzled and hands confined in what looks to be a metal box. Before you could call out to him you were pushed on the ground, falling to your knees. 

"I asked for two but you were certainly not on my list." The man you knew as Shigaraki said, looking at you from his seat at the bar. "Nevertheless, I've been told you have the potential to be useful." He says. You glare up at him through furrowed brows. 

"You on the other hand." He started, talking to Bakugou this time. "I brought you here to make an offer." He continues. "Join us. You want to be on the winning side don't you?" He asks, then motions for someone to take off his muzzle. A man dressed in black and grey fearfully approaches Bakugou and takes off the muzzle. 

"Go to hell!" Is the first thing out of his mouth, but you already knew he would say something like that. They kept arguing with each other, Shiigaraki wanting Bakugou to join and Bakugou telling him to fuck himself. 

You had to think of something to get you both out of here. That's when you were snapped out of your thoughts by one of Bakugou's explosions. You turn to see that they let him loose, how stupid. He was now standing in a fighting stance, even if you got out, the purple fog guy would be a pain to handle so brute force isn't the way to go

Just then, you started to feel like coughing and tasting blood in your mouth, this gave you an idea. You quickly got up on your feet looking like you were about to break free and fight but you fell to your knees again and started coughing. You wanted to make it look like you were weaker than you actually were. 

"Compress, I said not to hurt her." You heard the man with scars say. 

"I didn't." The masked man next to him defended. 

"We'll look at this. You aren't so tough now are you?" Shigaraki said making his way towards you. "You know I still have to get revenge for my Nomu, that wasn't very nice." He said, now in front of you. He motioned for the lizard guy to grab you. He yanked your head back by your hair and you winced. 

You didn't know it at the time but Dabi was clenching his fists, he told them not to be too rough with you. Even so, Shigaraki placed his hand on the side of your face index finger in the air, as not to actually harm up...yet. 

"Maybe this will change your mind." He said facing Bakugou. He grit his teeth and balled his hands into fists. 

"Don't you fucking dare." He managed to let out, trying not to do anything stupid, knowing Shigaraki would do it. Shigaraki was about to say something when he heard you mumble something. 

"Speak up!" He demanded, turning to face you now. You were still pretending to be weak, pretending to be out of breath. Bakugou looked down at your hands and saw that you were melting the handcuffs and pieced together that this was your plan. He got himself ready for whatever you were planning. 

"You..." You began to say, taking a deep breath before the next words. " Are so..." you breathed out. You felt the handcuffs finally melt off you, so you had to act fast. "STUPID!" You yelled, turning your head to face his hand that was on your face and biting his thumb that was on your cheek clean off. 

He screamed and jumped back as Bakugou sent an explosion at the Lizard guy, sending him flying so you were free. You spit out Shigaraki's finger right at him as you quickly got to your feet. The rest of the villains stared at you in complete shock as Shigaraki was inconsolable, trying to find his missing finger. You stood next to Bakugou as he also gave you a concerned glare but quickly snapped out it. You took this chance to practice what Mr. Aizawa taught you. 

You eyed the wall full of alcohol, since this was a bar. You raised your hands focusing on the water in the alcohol and slamming your hands down, making all the bottles on the wall come down and shatter over some of the villains and the floor. You were about to release a flame to light the whole place on fire but you heard a knock at the door and everyone paused, except for Shigaraki of course. 

"Your pizza delivery is here." Is all you heard before the wall came crashing down and All Might came rushing in, along with other pro heroes.