Chapter 35

After getting all your things ready, you and your classmates made your way towards the hot springs. You looked around for your brother and found him walking with, you guessed it, Midoriya. He always seems to be by his side. It wasn't a bad thing, but it did make you a little sad. 

"This is gonna be so much fun guys! And it's only the start of our week here!" Mina beamed, interlocking her arm with yours and bringing you out of your thoughts. The rest of the walk to the hot springs was filled with small talk from your classmates, just discussing how excited they are to be here and what we might be doing tomorrow.

Once you all made it to the hot springs it was time to separate, girls going to the right, and boys tone left. Of course Mineta tried sneaking in to the girls side but Sero pulled him back, thankfully. 

Once you were all in the small locker room, it finally hit you. You have to undress, all the way, in front of everybody, well, every girl in your class. You looked around and almost everyone was ready in only a towel. You did not think this through. You wouldn't mind undressing in front of them, but your body is littered with scars. Some from surgeries as a child, training, or even your Father. And you really didn't want to answer any questions or get looks from anyone. 

Before they could notice, you quickly made your way to the bathroom that was right next to this room. You rapidly undressed in there and wrapped the towel around yourself. Luckily it was long enough to wrap around your shoulders, like a blanket, and still cover just above your knee. 

"Y/n, you ready?" Uraraka called as she stepped into the bathroom.

"Yeah, just finished." You replied, walking to join the rest of the girls. You all walked outside to where the hot springs were and it was amazing. The hot water creating warm steam and surrounded by plants and trees, with a huge wall separating you from the boy's hot spring.

Everyone got it the water but you also didn't think this through, not knowing how to get in the water without them noticing your scars. This was when you all heard Mineta screaming something about climbing over the wall to peak at us. You clenched your towel closer to your body hearing the sound of him climbing the wall. Once he reached to top you all saw Kota (the nephew of one of the pussycats that was introduced to you earlier), kick him off the wall and falling back into the water. All the girls looked up at him and said thank you, so you took this opportunity to quickly take your towel off and step into the hot springs, submerging your whole body, except your head. 

After that, the rest of the time was rather normal, the girls having conversations among each other and you giving small simple responses when they spoke to you. You just stayed with your body under the water, basking in the warmth of the hot spring. 

After a little while everyone decided to leave and you made sure you were the last one to get out,  for obvious reasons. Then you all left to get changed, and again, you went into the bathroom to change which was somewhat difficult because the stalls weren't that spacious. 

"Hey Y/n, almost done?", Uraraka asked stepping into the bathroom.

"Uh, you guys can start heading back, I'm almost done I can catch up." You said, not wanting them to have to wait for you. She let out a small 'ok' and left. You got done changing and started to head out, double checking to make sure you didn't leave anything behind stepping out the door. However, as soon as you did take a step out, you were pulled by your arm and pushed towards the wall so your back was pressed up against it, you closed your eyes on impact. You didn't even to look at him to know who it was. 

Once you opened your eyes, you were met with furious red ones. Oh God. You though to yourself. 

"You better have a good fucking explanation dumbass." Bakugou said to you, right hand resting on the wall next to your head and left hand holding your right arm tightly.