Chapter 52

You stood still while Bakugou blasted past you toward the group of villains. He bagan to fight them offs while you stood there frozen. He tried calling out to you but your thoughts were too loud.

We were just about to be set free. They can't do this. I need to go. I need to get to Shoto. They can't just keep doing this.

These thought flooded your mind, you didn't know how your brother was doing. You couldn't just let them take you again. They really have the audacity to try to take you a second time. 

"Aww, don't be scared." The blond haired girl began as she held a knife in one hand and was coming over to you. You keep your head low trying to shake these thoughts out of your head. "We can best of friends. Just give me a little blood!" She added, picking up her pase and lunging at you, intending to stab you. 

"Hey dumbass wake the fuck up!" Baku got yelled at you, as he was dodging the attacks of the other villains. 

You took a step back as soon as she was about to stab you, grabbing the wrist that held the knife. Then you grabbed her other wrist when she tried to reach for another knife. You looked her dead in the eyes as her smile faded. She opened her mouth, about to say something, but you  just brought your right leg up and sent sent a straight kick to her stomach. 

As she went tumbling to the ground, you grabbed the knife that she tried to stab you with and positioned it in your dominant hand. You faced where Bakugou was fighting the others and brought the knife up, ready to throw it. They had him surrounded, you waited for the right moment, you were aiming for the lizard guy. 

He noticed you from the corner of his eye and turned to you. 

"Try it sweatheart! Nothing can pierce my skin!" He said to you confidently. You took his word for it so you engulfed the knife in your hand on fire, then threw it. His eyes widened, he wasn't expecting that. He put his hand up to try and block it but it went straight through his palm and into his shoulder. 

He screamed in pain, clutching his palm, you began to walk to him, wanting him to suffer just a bit more. The villains were now focused one you. 

"Y/n!" All Might yelled to you. Still trying to fight off the leader of the villains. "RUN!" He added, noticing the vengeance on your face, wanting you to at least try and escape. 

"You thought you were so thought huh? Pulling my hair thinking there wouldn't be any consequences!" You were furious, flames engulfed your fists as you began running at the lizard man. He grabbed a sword he had behind his back with his arm that wasn't injured, preparing for your attack. 

You sent waves out flames his way, he dodged and ducked but your flames just kept following. You began getting closer and closer until you were close enough to punch him right in the face. You didn't give him anytime to recover, sending punches and kicks along with your flames his way until he was finally on the ground, covered in burn marks. 

You were catching your breath when you felt someone behind you. You sent a kick back and a flame followed. You turned around and saw the magician guy. He dodged you attack, and took a few steps back, watching the anger on your face grow.

"You! You're the one who brought me here!" You said, remembering that he was the one with the blue marbles. Bakugou  managed to get away from the other villains and stood next to you.

"Oh my, you sure she's a future hero?" You all heard the leader of the villains say to All Might. This pissed you off even more, turning to look at a the man, you didn't even notice that the blond girl hand recovered from your previous attack, and that the magician guy was coming at you.

Bakugou pushed you aside, fighting off the magician man before he could attack you. This caught you off guard, before you could regain your balance, the blond girl grabbed one of your arms and another villain with a black and grey suit grabbed your other arm. They held you down as Shigaraki made his way over you you.

"This really hurts you know." He begins, getting closer. "Let's find out if my quirk still works yeah?" He says extending his hand with his missing finger out, right in front of your face. Bakugou was busy fighting the other villain and the two villains had a tight hold on your arms. His hand just kept getting closer to your face. You had to do something.