Chapter 76

Still Bakugous POV~

Once the extras were done with the food, it was time to eat. I saw Y/n sit next to Racoon eyes so I made my way over and tried to sit next to her. As soon as I was about to pull the chair out, the icy hot bastard grabbed it before me and sat his ass down in MY chair.We glared at each other but there wasn't anything else I could do.

I sat next to Shitty hair and began eating my food. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad, but it also wasn't spicy at all. Suddenly I felt Shitty hair nudging my shoulder with his elbow. I shrugged him off but then he got close to whisper something in my ear.

"Dude if you stare any harder she's going to notice. " Is all I heard him say before I realized that I have been unconsciously staring at Y/n this whole time. I quickly look away. That's so fucking embarrassing.

After we were done eating, dunce face tried getting the rest of the class to watch a scary movie with him but obviously most of them don't want to. I know that icy hot isn't going to watch the movie so I doubt Y/n will too, so I start heading to my room. That's when I hear him say goodnight and I glance over to see her sitting with raccoon eyes.

This caught me by surprise since she rarely ever does anything with out him. Fuck. If I knew she was going to stay I would have too. Fuck it.

I start walking back to the couch and I cross paths with that fucking half and half bastard. He glares at me but I just keep walking, and send a glare back as well. The fuck is his problem all of a sudden. 

"Yo, Bakugou you came back." Shitty hair said as I sat down next to him. I noticed dunce face was in the kitchen and the movie hadn't started yet. I glanced at Y/n for a second and tried picking up on the conversation between her and Jirou. 

"Have you seen this movie before?" Jirou said. 

"Yeah, I've seen all the conjuring movies but I think the first one is the best." Y/n says with a smile on her face. "Oh and I've seen the Annabelle movies too, those are also really good." She adds. 

"Wow Y/n you really like scary movies?" Shitty hair asks her that stupid ass question. 

"Yeah haha." She replied letting out a soft laugh. Shitty hair nudged my arm again before speaking.

"Bakugou likes scary movies too." He says with that stupid smile on his face. Y/n's smile slightly drops and she looks away.

"What's your favorite scary movie Y/n?" Round face asks, trying to fix the awkward situation. I slap shitty hair on the back of the head ass Y/n answers.

"Oh I really like the insidious movies." She answers, going back to normal.

"Dumbass." I whisper to him as he covers his face trying not to laugh. Finally dunce face comes back with a platter of snacks.

"Ok everyone come closer so we can all eat and watch at the same time." Dunce face said, placing the snacks on the coffee table in front of the couch. We all had to squeeze on one couch with some of them sitting on the floor.

I stayed sat at the end of the couch and Y/n was all the way on the other side of the couch. Jirou and Shitty hair were between us and everyone else on the floor I front of us.

The movie started and just as I thought, they were all a bunch of scaredy cats, except Y/n, she seemed to really be enjoying the movie. To be honest, I wasn't even paying much attention to the movie, I was too busy trying to find a way to sit next to Y/n.

Then dunce face paused the movie.

"A-Are you guys thirsty cause I'm really thirsty, I'll go get us water." He stuttered out, obviously scared.

"We'll help you bro." Shitty hair said as he pulled me up by my arm.

"The fuck." Is all I could let out before I was fucking dragged to the kitchen. "What the hell Shitty hair." I said as he finally let me go once we were in the kitchen and covered by the wall separating the living space and the kitchen.

"Dude do you like Y/n?!?!" Dunce face whisper shouted. This caught me off guard.

"N-No, what the the fuck." I say, stuttering like an idiot. I face away from them, not wanting them to see the pink I feel flushing my cheeks, and start to grab enough cups for everyone.

"Oh. My. God. He totally does!!" Shitty hair whisper shouts to dunce face. 

"Just shut the fuck up." I whisper back. 

"Ok, so this is the plan-" Shitty hair starts.

"What fucking plan? You aren't doing shit." I interrupt him before I even hear his stupid plan.

"Come on bro, let us help." Dunce face says as he puts an arm around my shoulder. I just shrug it off.

"Ok so I'll message Jirou right now to discreetly come to the kitchen, and then when we go sit back down, you and her will switch seats so you and Y/n will sit next to each other and fix whatever you guys are going through right now." Shitty hair explains his plan.

"The fuck do you mean 'fix'?" I question, I haven't told him anything.

"Come on dude, we're bros. Of course we noticed the tension between you too." Dunce face answered. I can't believe they notices. 

"Ok now let's go." They both say. Grabbing some cups filled with water.

"Hey wait, I didn't agr-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before they had left.