Chapter 70

You heard birds chirping before feeling a heavy weight lift off of you. Opening your eyes and rubbing the sleep off them you noticed Bakugou now sitting at the edge of the bed. He was putting his shoes on, getting ready to sneak back to his room. 

"Did you sleep well?" You asked, letting out a yawn. He didn't look back, leering out a small 'fine' while getting up and walking to the door. 

"Thanks, I guess." He said before opening the door and quickly leaving. Although he tried hard to hide it, you saw the tips of his ears go pink. That's probably why he didn't want to look at you, he was shy.  How cute.

Lunch~

You had to start eating enough food before training so your body doesn't get weakened as easily with Aizawa's tough training sessions.  

Grabbing a tray, you stood in line behind your brother, wondering what they served today. You were excited to see that it was ramen. You picked up a bowl and placed it on your tray, and not even moments later, it was ruined with vegetables. You looked to where the culprit of this atrocity was. No surprise. It was Bakugou.

"Eat your damn vegetables loser." He said, then placed a cup of fruit on your tray as well. "This too." He added. Your mouth was slightly open, wondering where he found the audacity. "What you want to grow big and strong don't you?" He said with a small smirk as he nudged you with his tray to move forward. 

You glanced at his tray before starting to walk and it looked jut like yours. Just because he likes vegetables doesn't mean you do. Whatever. You sat next to Uraraka, right across your brother, and began eating your food, which wasn't as bad as you thought. 

You felt a buzz coming from your phone and pulled it out of your pocket. It was from your father.

 Father: The provisional licence exam is scheduled soon, you know what to do. Just because I'm not there doesn't mean you can slack off got it?

You were hoping he didn't find out but it was inevitable. You knew what he meant, you need to make sure Shoto passes. 

You: Yes, I know what to do.

You responded, letting out a sigh. Your food was probably cold by now. Putting your phone down you start to dig in. 

"Hello? Are you deaf?" You hear behind you. Putting your food down, you turn around and see Monoma standing with his arms crossed. Was he standing there the whole time? 

"Uh, were you saying something?" You genuinely asked. 

"Don't act like you're better than me just because you're in class 1A." He spits out.

"I'm really not." You reply, turning back around to continue eating. He scoffs before continuing to speak 

"I just wanted to inform you that we will be taking the provincial license exam too, so watch out." He said confidence dripping from his voice. 

"Cool." Is all you said finishing your ramen and starting to eat your fruit. 

"Don't antagonize me!" He slightly raised his voice, placing his hands on the table. 

"Totally." You said, not even trying to make him mad, just done with his attitude. 

"You class 1A losers-"

"Really. Wow. Good for you." You interrupted, picking your tray up, brushing past him, and throwing your trash away. Then walking out of the cafeteria, to your next class. 

He stood there fuming while everyone watched your frame leave and then focused on him. He got flustered with all the people watching him and decided to sit back down with his class. 

Training~in the locker rooms~

"Wow Y/n, that was hilarious. He just stood there after." Mina laughed, while getting dressed in her hero costume.

"I really wasn't trying to be mean, he's just really annoying." You tried to explain, also changing. 

"He deserved it, ribbit." Tsu said, and everyone, including you let out a small laugh. 

Once all of you were in ground beta, the training began. You walked over to where Aizawa was standing, off to the side and facing the wall. You didn't question it.

As you got closer, you noticed he was messing with something on the wall. He was standing in front of it so you weren't able to see what is was.

"Mr. Aizawa, are we doing the same this as yes-shcdnkejnckuvdfv"

Before you could finish your question, Aizawa quickly turned around and revealed the large hose he was setting up and opened it full force towards your face.

Bringing your hands up to shield your face you tried to catch your breath. You were certainly not expecting that but you guess that was the point. 

You stretched your arms out in front of you and tried to direct the water away from you, but it was difficult since it was rushing water at a very fast speed. Nevertheless, you forced the water up and back at Aizawa, who quickly shut the water off. You placed your hands on your knees, catching your breath. 

"It took you too long to react. We need to work on your speed when working with water." He already began teaching you.

You already knew it was going to be a long training session.