Chapter 33

You watched as the four in front of you calmly walked together. It was very different from your awkward walks home filled with tension. Your brother actually looks happy. Did this mean that he was never happy when it was just the two of you? Did he not like you? Are you too annoying? Too clingy? Does he hate you? 

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you stopped walking. You looked up and noticed how far away they were now, almost out of your vision. You didn't bother catching up to them, feeling the tears you've been holding in pouring out of your eyes. 

You would wipe them away but new ones would take their place. You started to move again, not wanting to be the last one to reach the campsite and worrying everyone. 

Your tears filled with sadness slowly turned into ones of frustration. You started running now, drifting off the path you knew your brother and the rest were taking as to now run into them. 

You were mad at yourself for not noticing how unhappy you made him. You were mad at yourself for having the audacity to feel sad when it was your fault. You should have been a better sister. Maybe then he would actually want to hang out with you. 

Your running, and thoughts, came to a stop when you felt the ground lightly shake under you. You turn back and see another huge dirt monster from earlier running at you. This was perfect. You could take your anger out on something.

You ran towards it with flames in your hands. It swiped at you when you close enough but you ducked, then jumped to punch the monster right in the face. But instead of making constant, your arm was engulfed in the monster's face. You didn't worry though. You just shot a huge flame from your hand and the monster was returned to just a pile of dirt on the ground. 

You let out a small sign when you turned back around, feeling a bit better, but wanting more. You started running again, but this time, looking for more monsters. You were quite successful in your search. Finding many more dirt monsters which had the same fate as the first on you fought. Then, you were met with monsters made of rock, they were harder to beat since fire had no effect on them but luckily for you, there was a small pond right next to you. You raised all the water from the pond, leading it to wrap around the monster's arms, then roughly ripping it in half. 

You came up with more creative ways of killer the next  monsters you found before deciding that it was about time to head to the campsite. You were probably the last one by now. You were now thinking you might have overdone it just a little. You ran the rest of the way towards the campsite and were not met with any other monsters, which was probably for the best. 

You started slowing down as you saw a few cabins in sight. You made you way to the campsite and noticed that no one was outside. Were you really the last person? The Sun was still up so you didn't think you were that late. 

You sat down on one of the benches outside, catching your breath. The overused of your quirk now finally catching up to you. You rested you elbows on your knees and hung your head low taking deep breaths in before going to look for where everyone else it. 

"Y/n?" You heard someone call. You lifted your head and saw that it was on of the pussy cats, the one with brown hair. She gave you a puzzled look which worried you. 

"Uh, yes." You answered quickly collecting yourself and standing up. Then, another one of the Pussycats revealed herself from behind her. 

"Wow Aizawa you were right about this one!" She exclaimed, making her way towards and throwing her arm over you shoulders. Then you noticed the rest of the Pussycats and your teacher coming out of their cabin to greet you. 

"Yeah it's only 3, we were sure it would take you guys way longer than that." The brown haired lady said. "You really set the bar high for the rest of your class." She added with a small smile. 

"What?" You questioned her words. Looking at your teacher.

"You're the first one here." He announced with arms lazily in his pockets. Your eyes widened in shock. You couldn't have been the first one. Could you? 

"Why so surprised?" The blonde woman asked, giving you a little shake to snap you out of your shocked state. 

" You were holding back this time were you?" You teacher spoke up again, walking closer towards you and the two woman. "Was it because they weren't real." He kept questioning you. You didn't know what to say. 

"I-I don't know. It was easier I guess." You answered not looking him in the eyes.

"Jeez Aizawa get off her back." the blonde lady said. "Let her rest up, at least until the rest get here." She added and he just glared at her and turned around. 

They lead you to get food and then to where you get some rest, which you definitely needed. You then learned that the blonde lady was pixie-bob, the brown haired lady in Mandalay, the green haired lady was Ragdoll, and the man was called Tiger. After they told you their names you got some food and sat down on the couch, switching between channels waiting for the rest of your class.