Chapter 38

When you woke up the next day, obviously the girls were surrounding you with a million questions but you quickly shut them down. You explained everything and they seemed disappointed. You all got ready and made your way outside. The first thing you noticed was that class 1B were already outside eating breakfast. 

You saw that the boys also got out of their cabin at the same time so you all headed to get breakfast together. You saw your brother glaring at you so you walked over to him as you both waited in the line for food. 

"I can explain." You said quickly a little panicked but didn't show it. You knew he was angry about what happened last night. "It was all a misunderstanding. Bakugou and I just bumped into each other at the hot springs and came straight here when we left." You explained. "It was nothing." You added hoping he would believe you.

"It didn't seem like nothing." He said stepping in front of you to get some food. You rushed next to him. "You know if father finds out-"

"He won't, because nothing happened. Mr.Aizawa understands that." You say and he just lets out a hum and walks away. You sigh, already exhausted and the day just begun.

"Hurry the fuck up dumbass." You heard a voice behind you say. You already knew if was Bakugou without having to turn around. You quickly grabbed a tray and started grabbing some food. "Oi, tell your creepy ass brother to stop staring me down." He said stepping closer to you and nudging your arm with his.

"What?" You say looking at Bakugou and then where your brother sat down to eat. Just like he said Shoto was indeed glaring at him. 

"He's been like that all damn morning. It's pissing me the fuck off." He admits, angrily throwing some food on his tray. You apologize for your brother and you both walked to the table where the rest of your class was eating. Then, you felt something grab your leg and pull you to the ground. You fell hard, causing your tray of food to fall and your cup of water to spill all over you. You lifted your head to see what grabbed you and just for a second you saw that Monoma copied one of his classmates quirks, the girl that can stretch her limbs, and tripped you. 

"HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness Y/n, you're so clumsy." He bursted out laughing and mocked you. Unfortunately for you, the teachers were inside discussing the plan for today and just came out when the heard you fall.

"Wow are you ok Y/n?" Mina and Kirishima came over to help you. You got to your knees and just nodded, anger building up inside you. There was nothing you could do since the teachers were around now.

"You copycat bastard!" Bakugou saw the whole thing unfold so he knew Monoma tripped you. "What a pussy." He added glaring at the blonde boy that was still laughing at you. 

"Is everyone alright?" Mandalay said coming over to you. You had to calm yourself, taking in deep slow breathes you finally stood up. 

"Yup everything's fine." You say with a smile on your face and a cheerful attitude. "It's just water." You put you hand over your wet shirt and removed all the water from it, holding it in the air above your hand until you stopped your quirk and it fell to the ground. She looked at your shirt and it was fully dry, like nothing even happened.