Chapter 48

~Dabi's POV~

The words kept repeating in my head. I won't lose another brother. What is this feeling? I came here to her, to get revenge. Does this mean she misses me? Do...do I miss her? It was just a stupid sentence so why do I feel this way? She isn't like them, she did always care about me. 

His head filled with memories of the two of you playing together, laughing together, although you were still a toddler, you loved being around him, and so did he. Sadly, all those memories ended with your father pulling you two apart once Shoto got sick and your father finally needed you for something. Dabi found himself wanted those memories back

"Did you hurt him? Where is he?" She yelled, snapping him out of his thought. Suddenly I finally felt the grip of the trees that were wrapped around me. "Answer me!" She got louder, but I kept my head held low. 

"Compress!" I called out, hoping he would hear me throw the earphone in my ear. He heard a muffled 'Yes?' in his left ear. "Take her too." Is all I could get out.

"Who are you talking too?" She asked, but I ignored her. 

"I only had two empty marbles and they are already occupied by the two students that he asked for." Compress explained to me. 

"Well find a way, and make it quick." I ordered. I knew Shiguraki only wanted two, but maybe she can help us, I just have to tell her...everything. I finally looked up at her, she was looking around, I guess she was looking for who I was talking too, I let out a small chuckle. 

"Why the hell are you laughing? I swear if you even lay a finger on him I-" She began but was cut off by a marble hitting her back, then she got sucked into it. Then I saw Compress calmly pick the marble up from the floor. 

"We must hurry now. The more people in it, the weaker it is." He explains and I just nod. I face my palms up, placing my hands on the trees around me and activate my quirk, rapidly burning the trees. I stop once they are weak enough for me to break and I join Compress. "You better explain this to the boss as well, I'm  on getting in trouble for you." He adds, starting to run.

"I know, shut up." I tell him annoyed. She isn't like them. She'll understand...right?