Chapter 49

One moment you were arguing with the unknown villain that admitted to wanting to hurt your brother, then he starts talking to himself, and the last thing you remember is being hit on the back with something. You blink and when you open your eyes you come face to face with...

"Bakugou?" You say, confused by what just happened. 

"Where the fuck did you come from?" He asks, just as surprised as you. You are basically straddling his waist with your hand on either side of him, and he is sitting upright with his knees bent and his arms also at his sides. You realize your faces are too close together and you quickly pull your head back, he also notices and looks to the side. You try to get up but hit your head.

"Stop idiot. Don't you think I've tried that." Bakugou scolds you as you sit back down and rub at where you hit your head. You look up and just see blue, you turn to look all around you and it's just blue. You stick your arms out to your sides and you feel like you hit a wall, but you can't see it. You slides your hands up and down the walls and it makes a sort of circular shape. 

"Where are we?" You ask Bakugou.

"I don't fucking know. I just remember hearing something in the bushes, you going to check what it was and feeling a small sort of marble hit me in the chest and now I'm here." He explained with furrowed brows. So the two of you were in some sort of marble? This makes no sense. 

If it's just a marble maybe it can break then right? You thought before bringing your arm up to punch at the wall, but it didn't do anything. Then maybe your quirk will help. Baku you noticed flames coming from your right hand and grabbed your wrist before you could try anything.

"Are you fucking stupid? I already tried that."he said pulling your arm so you look at him.

"Well what am I supposed to do!?" You raise your voice at him. "He's after him! I have to do something!" You scream at Bakugou, more scared than angry.

"What?" He shouts back. You start to breathe heavy, feeling helpless and wanting to cry, but you try to keep it in.

"There was a man with scars all over his face..." you stopped to take a deep breath so you wouldn't start crying. "He said he want to to hurt Shoto." You explain, looking up at Bakugou with slightly glossy eyes. He didn't say anything. 

Your breathing started to become heavy. What if he already got to him? What if he was badly hurt and you weren't there? This is all your fault. This is all your fault. You cover your face with your hands, feeling your eyes burn and your tears wanting to escape.

"Calm the fuck down, he'll be fine." Bakugou said, not really knowing what to do, still a little awkward with the fact that you were literally sitting on him. 

"What if he's not fine!? What is he's hurt and I'm just sitting here?" You admit how you're feeling, taking your hands off your face to rub at your eyes that starts to cry. Bakugou was shocked to see you cry. He gathered all his courage and pushed aside his pride, slowly place a hand on your head. 

Before either of you had the chance to say anything, you both were suddenly upright. You felt a hand around your neck as you were being pulled back by the man you were fighting before. You saw a glimpse of some of your classmates then you were engulfed by the same black cloud thing that was at the USJ.