Chapter 28

You didn't even realize you fell asleep until you woke up. You were in recovery girl's room in the bed with some bandages around you. You look to your right and see her glaring at you. 

"You pushed yourself too hard Missy." She scolds you, grossing her arms. "Do I have to have a talk with your father?" She threatens. This makes you sit up quickly. 

"N-No, it's fine, I'm fine, I swear." You say taking the blanket off and about to get up but she stops you.

"Swear all you want young lady but you can't keep ignoring the fact your body needs more rest." She said with a worried look on her face. 

"Really, I'm used to this. I'm ok. Are they still fighting?" You say trying to change her mind. She gives you a pointed look before answering.

"Yes they are still out there, but remember what I said, alright? If I see you in here again I'm talking to your father." She threatens one last time before leaving the room to let you change.

                                                                                              ~~~

"Y/n!" You hear Mina call your name as you step outside with the he rest of your class. "Are you ok?" She says, worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine, just needed a little rest." You say brushing off her concern and giving her a small smile. "Did you fight already?" You ask, trying to change the subject.

"Omg yeah, but we totally failed..." She went on and on about her match and what happened. You liked listening to Mina talk, she was just sweet and friendly. Uraraka ended up joining us after a while, then Tsu and Yaoyarozu too. Then, as you were listening to the girls talk, your eyes wondered around to the people that were watching the fight and you made eye contact with Bakugou. You quickly looked away but you saw him walking towards you in the corner of your eye. 

"Hey, don't fucking ignore me." He said as he got close enough to you. The girls stopped talking and noticed Bakugou talking to you.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You say trying to play dumb and give him a small smile. 

"Alright then, what the fuck happened during our match?" He asked, you knew he was talking about, but didn't want to talk about it so you pretended you didn't.

"What do you mean Bakugou?" You answered, which just made home angrier.

"Don't play dumb, the blue lightning shit." He say getting furious with you. 

"Oh you're right Bakugou I wanted to ask about that too actually." Yaoyarozu added. Now everyone was looking at you attentively. 

"Oh yeah me too." Kirishima butted in, standing next to Bakugou.

"Umm, I don't really know it just kind of happened during my internship. I guess I just never told anyone." You said, trying to keep it short and simple.

"It just happened?" Mina asked, and you nodded.

"That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard." Bakugou criticized. "How did it just 'happen'?" He said, trying to understand.

"Im surprised too Y/n, lightning was my thing." Kaminari said sadly pouting at you. 

"Was." Tsu said, and everyone bursted in laughter except for you and Bakugou, and Kaminari was on the verge of tears.

"Tsu?! How could you?" He cried out to her.

"What? I mean did you see her?" She defended her point and you just stood there with a small smile, feeling uncomfortable with all this attention.