Cheaper 26

You walk away from Bakugou and head to stand next to your brother. He starts walking towards you too. 

" Why were you with Bakugou?" He asked. You figured that's who he was staring at earlier and not you.

"I wasn't really with him, just standing next to each other." You explaining. 

"He was awfully close though. Is there something going on between you two I don't know?" He questions you. 

"W-What? Of course not. I barely know the guy." You say trying to cover up the pink rising your cheeks, and let out a small laugh. Thankfully, Aizawa started to give more instruction.

"Alright, this is what's going to happen. You will each be paired with someone and face a teacher. You either have to immobilize them, or escape. So basically, put hand cuffs on them, or just run out of bounds. Got it?" he asks.

"YES SIR!!" The entire class responds at the same time. You started to notice that there were an uneven amount of people so you guess that one group would have 3 people in their group, you guess that group would be the one fighting All Might. You didn't even really know hwy he was an option, he was obviously too powerful, but at the same time, he would most like be holding back. 

"And (Y/n)." You heard your teacher say and snap you out of your thoughts. 

"Im sorry, what?" You ask, not having heard what he just said. 

"You are paired up with Midoriya and Bakugou up against All Might." He said calmly. You stood there in shock for a moment. This has to be a joke. 

"Hurry your ass up airhead." Bakugou complained as he started dragging you away from your brother by your arm. he let go of you once all three of you were standing in front of the gate, waiting for the match to start. You were still trying to process your unbelievably horrible luck. "Get your head out of the fucking clouds. You need to pull your weight or I'll kill you." Bakugou threatened, getting in his fighting pose, so was Midoriya. 

Aizawa announce the start of the challenge and the two boys took off running, you just followed them, not knowing what to do. You didn't have your father or brother here to tell you what to do. You looked around but couldn't find All Might anywhere. 

"Stop following me idiot. You better stay out of my way!" Bakugou started complaining, this time to Midoriya. 

"We're a team Kacchan. We have to work together." Midoriya responded. They kept bickering back and forth, and you were just kind of there, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, you felt a heavy presence behind you, and you quickly sent a high kick behind you. The two boys stopped fighting each other as they saw that it was All Might. 

"My, My, you have quite the reflexes there." All Might complimented, as you jumped back to where the two boys stood. You were going to ask Midoriya if he had a plan but Bakugou just threw himself at All Might and started blasting. All Might easily dodged and punched Bakugou right in his side, sending him flying. This caught you off guard, it didn't look like he was holding back.

You think the best option here is to run, there is no way in hell he can detain him. You take Midoriya's hand and start running towards Bakugou. All Might was right behind you two. You both make it to Bakugou and he's already on his feet. 

"I said get out of my way!" He yells again, pushing the two of you and launching himself at All Might again, but it wasn't any different than the attack from earlier. Only this time, Midoriya jumped up and tried to punch All Might right after he lands a hit on Bakugou. Although this was a good idea, All Might was just too fast for him. You guessed there was no plan so you just stood there, not wanting to leave your partners but also not wanting to make the first move. Every time they got up and tried to attack All Might just shut them down. 

All Might finally noticed you just standing you and went after you. He leaped forward trying to grab you but you jumped out of the way. When you looked back, he was gone, but then you felt the same heavy presence behind you, you glance behind you and saw him getting ready to punch you. In the blink of an eye he sent a punch your way but you dropped to the ground and escaped through the the opening between his legs. 

"Now we're talking!" All Might exclaimed. He started following you, as you ran away. This was god, it would give Midoriya and Bakugou a chance to recover. He started bouncing off the buildings while following you, trying to catching up. You didn't hear him behind you anymore so you guessed he was going to appear in front of you at any moment, so you got prepared. Then, just like you imagined, he was righting front of you, ready to attack. This time you jumped and sent a burst of flames from your feet to give you the extra boost you needed to jump all the way over him. Then you just kept running. 

"Come on (Y/n), fight me, I know you're stronger than that." He said as you continued to run, but then you heard blasts getting closer and closer. This was the only time you were glad to hear Bakugou coming your way. 

"Come and fight me instead!" You heard him yell at All Might. You look back, and so does All Might, getting ready to attack. Suddenly, Midoriya comes out of nowhere and grabs Bakugou from the back of his hero suit before he gets too close to All Might and ran right past him, towards you. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Bakugou complained as Midoriya was bragging him.

"We have to make a plan." He said to Bakugou and looked at you. You nodded and ran next to him, trying to find a place where we could hide from All Might for a moment.