Chapter 58

You unconsciously slammed the door, still somewhat upset about what Bakugou just said. But then your sister came running over. 

"Y/N!" She exclaimed, pulling you into a tight hug. "I'm so glad you're alright, I was so worried." She added, letting go and looking at you intensely. 

"Yeah, sorry." You replied, not knowing what to say. Fuyumi was about to say something when you heard a loud whoosh and then the house shook. You looked at your sister concerned, but she just softly smiled. 

"He's been like that since he got back." She admitted. You knew it was your father. He's obviously taking the news rather hard. "Shoto got back not too long ago. He's been in his room since." Your sister answered yo7r question before you asked it. 

You nodded and went to your own room, not wanting to interact with your father in any way. You stayed in you room for the rest of the night. You were absolutely exhausted. You slept threw dinner and didn't wake up the next day until 9. There wasn't anything planned so you didn't beat yourself up about it.

As you walked out into the living room, you saw Mr. Aizawa and All Might at your door. Luckily you got changed before coming out of your room so you weren't in your pajamas. They were talking to your father but you didn't want to eavesdrop so you went into the kitchen. Fuyumi was there making food for Shoto, you guessed he slept in as well. 

After breakfast, Mr. Aizawa and All Might left. Your father didn't even try to hide the upset look on his face as he stomped his way back into his room. You looked over to Shoto, confusion on your face and he passed you an envelope that had already been opened. 

You took out the paper inside and read it. It said that because of recent events, UA will now move all students in dorms on campus. Your eyes widened, not knowing how to feel about this decision. This is when you realized that probably why Mr. Aizawa and All Might were here. You looked up at your sister, looking for an answer. 

"Dad obviously said yes." She said with a big smile on her face as she put a hand on your shoulder, and a hand on your brother's shoulder. "Aren't you two excited?" She asked, almost jumping up and down. The two of you gave her matching monotone expressions and she just sighed and let out a small, "You're hopeless."

The next couple days were full of packing, packing, and even more packing. Although you might not look it, you were a little excited about this change. You got to be away from your father, and still stay by your brother's side. It's like the camping trip but safer and for the rest of the year. 

You were happily packing the last of your stuff so people from the school could pick it up and take it there. You and your brother both made your way outside where the trucks waited and handed them all your packed belongings. They left straight away and now it was your turns. 

Fuyumi pulled the two of you in from a big hug as she said goodbye. Although Shoto kind of just stood there, you returned her hug, but not as tight she she was squeezing you two. And with that, you two were off.