Chapter 25

Today was the day of your exams. Your core class exams went by rather fast, since they weren't that challenging. The one you were worried about was basic training, you really didn't want to fight one of your classmates, and based on your last interaction, you knew Bakugou was after you. Your father has Ben training you more than ever know that he found out about the new addition to your quirk but you didn't know if it was a good idea to use it since you still didn't know how to use it. And no one in your class knew about it, besides your brother, Midoriya, and Iida. 

During Lunch, you thought it would be best to just get your lunch and eat it outside, you didn't even want to look at Monoma. You saw Midoriya and your brother talking while on their way to get lunch so you knew he wasn't alone. You were happy he was finally making friends. 

You just ate the orange that came with your lunch and threw the rest away. You sat down in the grass next to a tree to block the Sun from your face. You were feeling extra drained today for some reason, maybe the stress from worrying about your exam for basic training. You decided to lay down, bringing your arm to lay over your eyes, blocking any light. Then you felt something hard hit you right in the stomach. You sat up in slight pain looking at what it was. You turned your head and saw a water bottle at your side.

"Don't tell me you're already tired, we haven't even fought yet." You look up and see Bakugou looking down at you with his hands in his pockets. "I haven't seen you drink any fucking water, and I saw you throw your whole fucking lunch away. How the fuck am I going to beat you at your best when you treat yourself like shit?" You were shocked, was he really lecturing you to take better care of yourself? 

"I'll do better?" You said, not knowing what he wanted you to say.

"And get some fucking friends you loser." He said, and finally walked away. 

"Uh, ok? Thanks for the water." You said, not knowing if he heard it. He was so... weird. 

It was finally the last class of the day, basic training, what you were dreading. You all changed into your hero costumes before stepping out and meeting Mr. Aizawa. As soon as you stepped outside you felt someone following you as you walked to where you were supposed to meet your teacher. You glanced back and saw Bakugou glaring down at you.

"Keep fucking walking. You're not dodging me this time." he said while pushing your back lightly to make you keep walking. 

Once everyone was there your teacher finally told you what the exam would be exactly. You noticed your brother standing next to Midoriya and Iida, the you noticed him looking at you. He looked somewhat confused, you didn't know why though. Did you have something on your face or on your costume?

"Alright everyone listen up because I'm not repeating myself. You will all be paired up to fight a teacher." He said and revealed all the teachers that we might fight, including himself. You thought that this was better than fighting your classmates. 

"What?" You heard Bakugou complain from behind you. You let out a small sigh and take a look back a him. He makes eye contact with you and scowls at you, but you just send him a small smile.