Chapter 31

On Monday, you all had to come to school extra early because the camp was somewhat far. You were actually looking forward to this trip because you wouldn't have to look or interact with your father for a whole month. It was a major break from his non stop training, which would mostly happen late at night becase he didn't want anyone to know that he was basically training you to be your brother's bodyguard. 

"Hey Y/n!" You heard a voice call you. It was Uraraka, and she was making her way towards you. 

"Hey!" You said plainly, still not knowing how exactly to talk to people your own age. You were afraid you made it awkward but if you did Uraraka didn't show it.

"Are you excited? I've never been to a camp like this before." She says with a big smile on her face. You could tell she was really excited.

"Yeah me neither." You say, still not knowing exactly what to say, but, thankfully, Mina came over to talk to you guys.

"Hey you guys! What are you talking about?" She asks placing her arms over the both of your shoulders. 

"Oh just about how excited we are for this trip." Uraraka explains.

"OOh, OOh! Me too, I'm super excited. Just think about it. It's like a big sleepover." She says happily. 

"Yeah you're right, I didn't think about that before." Uraraka agrees. Mina takes her arms off your shoulders and is now in front of the both of you.

"So what do you guys want to do first? I'm thinking we could all play a game as a class, maybe something like hide n seek. Then when we all get tired and head to bed we could give each other make over! EEEE doesn't that sound like fun?" She almost screams, grabbing onto your hands while she jumps up and down. 

While she keeps on talking about her plan, you just stare at her with a smile on your face. She is so bright and bubbly. While you were admiring how passionate Mina was about this trip, you glance behind her and see Bakugou. To your surprise he was staring back at you and you wonder how long he's been staring at you for. You quickly look away, remembering what was said during your last conversation.

"Alright kids, hurry and get in we are already running behind schedule." Your tired teacher says as the bus pulls in front of your class. you all quickly load your luggage and head inside the bus. You see your brother walk in with Midoriya and figure that they will sit together so you wonder if you have to sit alone. 

"Hey girls come on, sit with me!" Mina called to you, interlocking your arm with hers and leading you on the bus. You followed her, glad that you didn't have to awkwardly look for a seat. 

You both sat right behind Bakugou and Kirishima, to your dismay. Mina had the window seat, of course, and behind you two were Kaminari and Sero. 

"OMG I just can't wait. What do you think we're going to do first. What hero's do you think we're going to meet Y/n?" Mina asks jumping in her seat.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure but my guess is that they are going to be mostly rescue hero's or have quirks that are better suited for short range attacks." You start and Mina looks at you with wide eyes, surprised that you have thought about it that much. "And I think we will be using our quirks a lot this trip." You finish and notice that Kirishima turned around to look at you with a surprised expression as well. 

"Wow Y/n, what makes you think that?" He asks with a small chuckle and Mina nods, also wondering the same thing. 

"Well, I just figured that because it's outside in the woods, that would be the hero's best place to work in, and usually they are rescue heroes." You start to explain yourself. "I think we are going to work on our quirks because Mr. Aizawa hasn't had us do any quirk exercises yet, and because it's outdoors, which means we could use out quirks without any worry of damaging anything. If we were doing something like rescue training or things without quirks we wouldn't be going to a private forest with almost nothing but trees." You finished nonchalantly and now realized that the two boys behind you were now watching you intently as well.

"That's all just a guess?" Sero said from behind you and the rest of the group started to laugh but Bakugou got annoyed but this.

"Ugh, it's not even that impressive, it's called having common sense." He said crossing is arms and slouching back in his seat. This only made the groups laughter from and put a small smile on your face as well.

You didn't know it, but Mr. Aizawa was listening to your conversation from the from of the bus and was almost scared by how much you were able to figure out about the heroes and what they'd have you do, only with the the small amount of information he gave you.