Chapter 6

You followed Kirishima and Bakugou, hoping they knew where you were going because you couldn't stop worrying about your brother.

What if he's in trouble? What if he's hurt? This is all your fault. You thought to yourself, biting the inside of your lip out of habit. Then you felt an arm on your shoulder.

"Hey, he's fine." Kirishima said, knowing why you were this anxious. "He's super strong." he added with a big smile on his face. This made you feel a little better. Bakugou saw this and only groaned and rolled his eyes, not knowing why you were being such an 'idiot', even he would admit that your twin brother was strong.

As the three of you were walking, you heard a familiar voice, it was All Might. You three were behind some bushes right next to where All Might was fighting a big bird monster thing, you had no idea what that was. Bakugou grew impatient and ran into the fight, tackling the purple fog guy from earlier, and Kirishima followed closely after him. You wanted to help too, even more so when you saw your brother off in the sidelines watching everything unfold, but you knew you had to have patients and wait for the right time.

In the blink of an eye the fight was over, or so you thought. All Might had grabbed the bird monster from the back and was about to slam him on the ground when the purple fog villain opened a portal right where the bird monster was about to land. This made it so that the bird monster, which you overheard one of the villains call a "Nomu", could stick his sharp talon-like fingers into All Might's side. He was bleeding, All Might, the symbol of peace, was stuck, slowly bleeding out. Then, you saw a trail of ice cover the Nomu, causing him to have to let go. There was only one person that ice could have belonged to, your brother. The Nomu saw this as well, breaking from the ice and letting go of All Might while crawling out of the portal. When he stood up completely he headed straight for your brother, who was helping drag your unconscious teacher that was covered in blood.

NOW! You thought, as you ran out of your hiding spot. This was it, the perfect time. The Nomu was about to reach your brother, extending its arm to grab him. Everyone's eyes widened as All Might was barely getting up and had no time to get to brother. That was when you shot a burst of flames out of your feet, launching you towards the Nomu.

"(Y/N)!!" All Might yelled, knowing what the Nomu was capable of and not wanting you to get hurt as well.

You shot the biggest flame you could muster towards the Nomu's hand that was reaching for your brother, burning it to a crisp before he jumped back in surprise. You landed in front of your brother, facing the Nomu who was looking back at its hand waiting for it to heal like all his other wounds, but it didn't. This is all the confirmation you needed before running toward the Nomu, sending a flame out of your open palm this time. The Nomu dodged your attack, stepping aside, but you weren't done yet. You only turned the directions of your flames, making them follow the Nomu no matter where it went. He couldn't even step near you without getting licked by the aggressive flames you were making follow his every step.

The more you played with the Nomu, the more fun this was, you finally got to take your anger out on something, and the Nomu deserved this, he was going to attack your brother after all. As you noticed this newfound feeling, so did All Might, Kirishima, Midoriya, your brother, and especially Bakugou. The rest of your class had left, taking your injured teacher to safety. They all just watched in amazement, and some horror, you looked like a predator playing with its prey with that terrifying look in your eyes. After a few minutes of playing with the Nomu, you decided it was time to end this. You noticed a fountain near you and an idea was born.

You stopped your attack on the Nomu, giving it a false sense of security, and used your right hand to bring a wave of water right onto the Nomu then freezing it. When you were sure the Nomu was stuck, you sent a flame out of your hand, bringing it behind you before launching it at the Nomu, like a whip. It burnt right through the Nomu's good arm, where his arm connected to the rest of his body. When he broke free and realized he was now missing his whole right arm, he started to panic, but you didn't give him much time to, already making your way towards him. He took a step back when you jumped towards him, but it was already too late.

You dropped him to the ground with your left knee next to your head and your right foot stepping on what remained of his left arm. The Nomu opened its mouth to scream in your face, but you grabbed the top half of its beak, opening it as wide as possible and bawled up your fist before shoving it in the Nomu's open mouth. You then activate your quirk, burning the Nomu's head from the inside out. The villains, and everyone else still around, watched with horrified expressions as you continued this action even after the Nomu stopped struggling. You didn't stop until the only thing left of the Nomu's head was its skull, then you slowly stood up, faced the villains and threw the top of the Nomu's skull at their feet. The main villain that had a hand covering his face threw a tantrum, but you only kept the hard scowl you had on your face.

"No, no, no ,NO, NO, NOO!!" the villain with pale blue hair yelled, pulling at his hair and scratching his neck. "Nomu was defeated by a student! This can't be." He added. "Oh I'll kill you, right in front of the so-called symbol of peace!" He threatened. "Kurog–" He was cut off by a bullet hitting him in the shoulder, then in the leg, then his arm, and then his other leg before the other villain covered them both in purple fog, and then they were gone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone, I absolutely loved writing this chapter. I hope you loved it as much as I did!! And as always, please share any advice or criticism you have, thank you! BYE!!