Chapter 82

Bakugou's POV~

"The hell did she mean "help" her sleep?" Dunce face turned and whisper shouted at Bakugou once Y/n was far enough away.

"I told you to shoot your shot Bro, I'm so proud of you. You have to tell me everything dude." Shitty hair congratulated me and patted me on the back. How embarrassing.

"Just shut the fuck up, both of you. We have an exam to finish idiots." I told them and started to walk off.

"Wait what do you mean shoot your shot? Dude what do I not know?" Dunce face desperately asked Shitty hair.

"None of your business." I reminded him and walked even faster. They both caught up to me and kept pestering me about Y/n, but it's not even like that. I don't like her like that...right?

Yeah she's pretty...and strong...and smart...and kind and warm and smells so good and is so damn perfect. UGH! I can't start thinking about her because I'll never stop. I have an exam to finish.

Just as I shake those thoughts away, we get surrounded by extras from another school. There are six of them, I just need two more targets but what's the harm in showing them all what i'm made of.

Y/n POV~

Once you walk into the lobby, you notice my brother already there along with Iida and a couple other students. A big smile spread across your face.

You went to turn in your targets when you were approached by Inasa.

"Hey Y/n, I knew you'd pass this part of the exam." He said with a big smile.

"Oh thanks." You say as you give the worker your targets and she writes your name down. " I saw you fighting in the beginning, you were amazing." You told him with a small smile.

"Thanks! I've been working really hard. I'm glad you noticed." He shyly said, smiling even wider now, and a slight pink tint to his cheeks. You looked around and noticed more of your classmates now in the lobby, but there were still a couple that haven't made it yet.

You looked back at Inasa and he just stared back at you, it was kinda awkward, so you tried to start a conversation.

"So...did the rest of your school pass already too?" You asked, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, uh, I'm not sure." He said taking a quick look around. "It doesn't really matter." He casually said with a small laugh. "I like your hero costume." He says out of nowhere.

"Thanks." You said as you glanced over your costume, that you just now noticed it was cut on your outer left thigh, you guessed by the girl with the talons earlier.

"Oh, are you ok? I can take you to the med tent." He said once he saw it too. With further inspection you noticed that you had a relatively small cut too, but it was bleeding a little.

"I think i'll be fine, don't wo-" You were cut off by him taking you by the hand and guiding you to the med tent.

"It doesn't hurt to be safe." He said as you two walked. You sat down at the med tent and they disinfected your cut and bandaged it up.

You couldn't look the nurse in her eyes, it was so embarrassing. It was the smallest cut. You looked up at Inasa and he was smiling at you.

"It wasn't this serious." Is all you could say to him when the nurse walked away and you got up.

"You should be at your best for the next part of the exam, I heard it's pretty difficult." He said, sounding like someone else you know. You couldn't help but laugh.

"God, you sound like Bakugou." You let slip.

"That's the boy that dragged you away earlier right?" He asked, smile fading. You nodded. "Did the two of you meet at UA?" He said, now with a sudden serious tone. You nodded again. "Can I ask you something?" He added.

"Of course." you said a little worried as he hung his head low. 

"Do you think that... if I did go to UA...you would've picked me instead?" He barely got out. At this time the test was over and you saw your whole class near the lobby entrance, but you were interested in finishing this conversation before joining them. 

"What do you mean 'picked' you?" You asked, trying to understand what he meant. 

"Like as your boyfriend, instead of him." He said very forward this time, making eye contact but with a serious expression. Your eyes widened and your mouth slightly open. You glanced over at your class and accidentally made eye contact with Bakugou, and had to control the pink dusting your cheeks.

"Uh, I think you have the wrong idea." You said with a small laugh.

"I think I do. It's ok, I get it." He said as he looked at you and then glanced and Bakugou as well, then back to you. "Good luck Y/n." He finally said and walked off. 

You just stood there for a moment before starting to head with the rest of your class. That was very unexpected and so awkward. You just prayed that no one else heard.

You stood next to your brother and asked him about what happened during the exam but you felt your brain stop working after you look over at Bakugou and find him scowling at you.